Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Well, I've had my ups and downs on this server, but I have to say it has permanently changed me for the better. Just under a year ago I was screeching at any wrongdoing and spamming about vore every 5 seconds, it's amazing just to see how far I've come. I have to thank everyone, but here's some specific mentions. <3

frizzydoggy - Ever since I met you you have been my best friend on this server, you and I have made so many memories together. If I could reach through my screen and hug you right now, then I would. I can't thank you enough. <3

Feueristic - You've always been here to look out for how I get on on this server, and have helped me out a lot along the way.

lyicx - Purple Man :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx:

Luke - I can't even begin to mention the amount of times that you've helped me on this server in the toughest moments I've been through. May many Monty Mole Belly Slaps come your way.

riawo - bnuuy :bnuuy:

quack95 - you reccomended me for admin then TF itself said "no" and fucking died ;( ;( ;( couldn't handle the heat fr......

isaac - You were the greatest ingame admin there was. I guess if you were getting tired of administrating, now you get to take a well-deserved rest. :D

Rex - Despite our... let's say rocky interactions when we first met, we have both grown as people and I have to say overall you're a chill guy to be around. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:  :!: :!: :!:

ClayCoconut - You're a constant source of good stories and laughter, keep up the ketchup chugging my friend.

Anti95 - uwu :3

JagWire - WHEN I UPLOAD THIS VIDEO, IM GONNA HAVE TO VERIFY MY ACCOUNT!!! BECAUSE ITS SO LONG ! ! ! ! ! !

root - *incoherent screeching noises*

sergio24m I fondly remember back when you were my favourate admin, and I'm glad that the sword I made for you DIDN'T turn out to be lost forever :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a wonderful 6 years of my life that I've known this silly little minecraft server. Thank you all, and I'll surely see you all someday; be it tomorrow or in years. Stay chonny, and remember to jash.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    <3 <3 <3  :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx:   :P :P :P

paintbrush from inanimate insanity is an enby icon <3 <3 :saint: :saint: ^^ ^^ ^^ :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) :love: :love: :love: :love:

Edited once, last by FrutiKitty: i am so sorry that i forgot sergio please forgive me :pray: (August 27, 2023 at 2:50 AM).