Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • i joined TF almost 10 years ago and attempted to reach admin about 4 times during 2016. some say it was possible for me to achieve it without needing the extra grief report. anyways, i left in 2017 and came back in 2020.

this community has been a part of my life since then and has enhanced my perseverance, confidence and ability to just let things go.

in 2020 i was ridiculed and exiled by the active community at the time, but with the increasing help of others we worked to better this community and unfortunately it’s gone to where it used to be.

some special mentions:

Luke - the one guy who has defended me and supported me and educated me and shouted at me

wild1145 - the supporter who appreciated my views and vouched on my applications to spite the people objecting

Video - nice fedora

lyicx - purple profile pic. man was meant to have me as a forum mod but i evaded my discord ban

ClayCoconut - finally learnt how to not burn spaghetti

erin - the midnight convos

MEGAF4IL - the midnight convos with erin

Taze - the midnight convos with mega and erin

burger - the midnight convos with mega, erin and taze

Feueristic - keyboard man

Tizz - italian dude

xPkz_ - bengali dude

Rex - irish guy

fionn - another irish guy

bowie - irish girl

JagWire - northern lad

@skiptzs - australian dude

qrtrx4 (twoeighths) - 1/4

yh I just became lazy as I went down the list

as the last senior, the last suspended admin, the last remaining bengali on TF, the last brown person on TF and one of the last Muslims on TF, i wanna thank all of you for supporting me over the years. we have all changed and this place has helped us

bye

Edited once, last by You! (August 20, 2023 at 4:07 PM).