Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I can certainly say that I enjoyed the relatively short time I spent on the server interacting with the community, and the friends & enemies I made among the way. I don't think I would've experienced anything in the scope of what I experienced here anywhere else. Thank you to everyone involved with the server, for providing a truly unique experience. I've had some of the most enjoyable, hilarious experiences here. Not to say that it was all good, some of which I feel was caused by my own hand, but overall I feel that TF was a positive influence on my life.

Please don't let the server shutting down hit you too hard. It's not the end of the community that was cultivated on TF for 13 years. Even if it is, I have no doubts that everyone here will be able to find their place somewhere else, wherever that is.

I'm truly grateful to everyone for making TotalFreedom something I felt comfortable coming back to time and time again. I'm glad I met some truly great people here.

Stay Devious,

Allink