Yet another goodbye thread

• yku ginger and 5’2

i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger i’m not ginger

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• TF fr actually did something good for once and blossomed an actually good, healthy and wholesome relationship. Good fuckin' luck for the future, my guy, honestly really hope both you and bowie keep going stronger now.

she woman and yku ginger and 5’2

Don't forget an E-girl

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• I’d like to take another moment to be real which doesn’t happen often. It’s really sad to say this might be my last post on TF.

I want to thank you all. Each and every one of you. Even those I’ve had run ins with in the past, even those of the Granite Castle and those of smartnt. Every single one of you here, no matter how minor or obscure, made TF the place it was. It to me is completely irreplaceable and I don’t intend on ever finding somewhere else to fill it’s void. All things must end, and this is where TF ends for all of us.

And to those who hacked my Discord today - whether this even matters or not - I forgive you. I don’t know who you are or why you did what you did, and I don’t expect you to even care, but I just want you to understand the sheer consequences of what happened today but above all else y’all are humans. I wish you all the best.

At base value if there’s anything I can remark on in the past few weeks it’s that TF will be remembered fondly and I am very happy that that is the case. I’m happy that people will look back and think TF had some good times, and I’m grateful to have ever been a part of such a unique and insane community.

This ends for all of us. I wish you all the best and I hope you all have a bright future ahead of you.

Goodbye.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• yeah who ever hacked your account can actually royally go fuck themselves.

• I really should add no one hacked my discord account

when i say ‘hacked my discord’ i meant my discord server. i loved that shit.

i was legit about to mention how the discord manager got his discord hacked so easily

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.