My final message to you all.

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Yes, I'm hopping on the bandwagon, but for good reasons.

I may not know a lot of you, but I would just like to say a few things to a select few that I interacted with the most.

The Admin team as a whole - Man, what a bunch of low IQ peanut-brains, am I right? I'm just messing around, I seriously enjoyed my time on the team. While we've had our ups and downs (*AHEM* the raids *AHEM*), we turned it all around really fast and made it a joke. I love you all, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you all choose to do.

The Hub Mods - Shoutout to what I thought was the only chance I would ever get as staff on this server lmao. I seriously thank Ryan for giving me the benefit of the doubt on that. Gave me a chance to prove I'm worthy for whatever.

Allink - One of the OGs. We've had some pretty interesting conversations over the past couple of years (most of which were about the fax machine), and while most of it just pissed me off considering it was related to me getting DDoS'd all the time, it's funny as fuck to look at it again in today's time. You were also the one who technically introduced me to the madness Kaboom is, and I gotta say, it's some good stuff.

eva - 🎷...i had to i'm sorry...but anyways. I know that the only huge interaction was about SaxOS, which is still fucking insane, and all the stuff on UPG, I've had a damn good time talking about old memories or just anything really. I definitely learned a thing or two about modern code mumbo jumbo that I still have absolutely ZERO idea how to even understand let alone type it all out and know it.

wild1145 - I would just like to take this time to say that I appreciate you sticking up for TF when Seth re-created Chernobyl when he deleted it. And I also want to say that I give you credit for dealing with the hatred and stuff for as long as you did, it takes some real guts to control anger at those moments, something I wish I could do. Thank you for keeping this community alive for this long.

videogamesm12 - video gay men smash 12, I'm glad that you and Alco_Rs11 understood my frustration with F_x and all that bullshittery, cause if I spoke to anyone else about it I'd be talking to a brick wall (insert the GIF of the guy literally talking to a brick wall). Also one of the most sane TF players ever, what a guy.

erin - e-girl lololol. jk but you're pretty cool, I will definitely install ErinOS in the future yup yup :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lyicx - HOW COULD I FORGET THE MAN HIMSELF, PURPLE GUY FROM FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!!!! :lyicx: :lyicx: :lyicx:. Greatest Forum Manager and Discord Admin 100%

Luke - good luck in uni. Best Discord Manager btw, you didn't stream Breaking Bad in VC and try to brush it off 8) 8)

scripthead (Seth) - neat :thumbup:

Anyone who has ever been a Developer for TF at any point in time - GGs fellas, you all put up with the mess that TFM code is, and even started working on a MUCH better remake (which I hope still gets put in development, I would love to use it.)

If you desperately wanted to get a shoutout from me for any reason, please yell at me either here or on Discord.

SPEAKING OF DISCORD, if you guys want to keep in contact with me at all, my Discord is gamingto12 (no discrim).

My Twitter is also gamingto12, but only nerds would follow me there.

Y'all ain't getting anything else, most of my other socials have my PERSONAL DETAILS.

Thank you all for an amazing journey on the oldest Free-OP server on Minecraft, TotalFreedom.

I love you all, stay safe <3

I hope I see you all again.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]

Edited once, last by gamingto12 (August 20, 2023 at 7:46 AM).