If you could time travel to the future, what technology would you steal?

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • wild1145 August 19, 2023 at 11:12 AM

Approved the thread.
  • musky_donovan August 19, 2023 at 3:59 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “If you could time travel to the future, what technology would you steal?” to “Superrock2020's EVIL plans to destroy totalfreedom”.
  • wild1145 August 19, 2023 at 5:52 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Superrock2020's EVIL plans to destroy totalfreedom” to “If you could time travel to the future, what technology would you steal?”.
  • Other people would say things like ‘UFO’s’ you know things like ‘automated gold mining tools’. Not my way, not for me. ‘Money doesn’t give you happiness’, like Bob Marley said. I would steal knowledge. Knowledge on what popular game shows exist at the time and recreate them, with my comedy and twist. And bring laughter to the world, even feed some mouths with charity events and make the world a better place. Something I’d be remembered by.