Unfortunate: Another TotalFreedom Farewell Post

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • Well, shit.

While the server was on a downward trend for the past few months, and it's demise was certainly on the horizon, I personally didn't expect it to flat-line this fast. Considering the circumstances, it's unsurprising in hindsight, but either way, it's still a huge blow to me. I took it upon myself to ingrain myself into this server after moving on from another, and I'd like to think I've made my mark, but now's not the time for reminiscence, I suppose.

I'm completely aware this post is a little saccharine, but that's because I really haven't put myself anywhere else on Discord (besides more menial places, but that's neither here nor there), or Minecraft, or really anywhere. I've essentially left myself stranded, and now I'm being evicted from the place I had a distinct enough voice in for me to be satisfied.

If you're somehow out of the know of it, my username on discord is qrtrx4, and if you have any Discord servers you think I could migrate to easily, please send them my way. My life's currently on hold due to personal stuff, so I really have nothing else to do.

In terms of TotalFreedom, and maybe even Minecraft as whole though, 2/8s is out.

uo3alk0p84v71.jpg

?key=a2982ae38c7421bcbd34299edcfd2fcb4b3f0de19256c032ba3be8696f264cd7-aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMvMTExNDA5OTg4NzIyMzYwNzMzOC8xMTI2NDQ0NTE2MDY1NDExMDkyL2ltYWdlLnBuZw%3D%3D