Ban Appeal v2 1440p HD 4K Ultra High Quality 21:9 Super Ultrawide (_uvb / ginlang)

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Minecraft name: _uvb

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): uvb

3. Approximate date of long-term ban: 9/3/2022

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie, and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable:
    "Abusing exploit in Plan to create fake hostnames." (According to the message I see when attempting to join TF.)

I understand how this caused a headache for Ryan and anyone else, and I do apologise. I would also like to add it was my bad for "bypassing" although not intentional, I did not attempt to DM anyone to see if an error was made.

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable) Yes. 2 of my accounts: uvb, and ginlang (my alt)

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above? Yes

• Alco_Rs11 August 17, 2023 at 7:54 PM

Closed the thread.
  • Alco_Rs11 August 17, 2023 at 8:25 PM

Opened the thread.
  • Vouch. You've been banned for long enough and I can understand that the last time you "ban bypassed" it wasn't because you wanted to ban bypass, but rather because you thought you were already unbanned.

Still wondering why your ban mysteriously vanished from the indefinite bans file on the freedom server. Hopefully it wasn't any higher-up exec trying to get you to join the server so they can deny your appeal on purpose, right?

• I vouch for your unban, I think you were a bit mislead that you were unbanned although I do think you should've informed staff and I have no idea why you were even unbanned before the appeal was processed since that shouldn't have happened in the first place and stuff like that shouldn't be giving in, I don't really class that as true ban bypassing and I think you should be able to come back as you have served enough time already.

meow-upscaled.png

• I Object. I feel that you have indeed been banned for a long time. However, as Luke mentions in his objection, you seem to act in an incredibly immature manner around TF. I think you should use that the time you remain banned to re-think your behaviour and actions.

• I Object. Your general conduct recently has been quite shitty and you don't deserve to come back as a consequence. The bypassing incident and your behaviour during and after it reinforced the fact you are very unapologetic and insincere along with your conduct during the shutdown. You should wait out the ban and let it expire on its own.

Still wondering why your ban mysteriously vanished from the indefinite bans file on the freedom server. Hopefully it wasn't any higher-up exec trying to get you to join the server so they can deny your appeal on purpose, right?

If you're trying to accuse me of deliberately fucking up his ban to get him denied which is what I'm getting from this, that's really really pathetic because I wasn't even awake at the time of the incident and was made aware after the fact.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• alrighty then one of two things just happened

1) two of your inactive friends had a spidey sense for anyone objecting or

2) you told your friends to react to my post with ‘confused’

i don’t like passive aggressiveness and you’ve proven my point so

discord ban appeal denied. can’t speak for alco about fr-01. you can appeal this separately in three weeks.

yes i can do that no i dont care yes i think it’s fair

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg