Remove ZTP and Integrate It Into Conduct Policy

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • This suggestion was on the old forum and unfortunately got deleted when Seth wiped everything. I'm re-suggesting this because it's a valid point of discussion, and should be looked at. I suggest we remove the ZTP, as right now it is a huge point of conflict between players, and has lead to players being punished for not knowing about the rule, or for saying a word with appropriate context, or even arguing against topics such as racism.

I suggest we scrap the "zero tolerance" aspect and just integrate aspects of it into the normal conduct policy. Make it so players at least get a warning. Just saying slurs for no reason or using them as an insult to someone shouldn't be allowed, but the ZTP has caused more debates about slurs than before when it didn't exist. There's a balance, we should find it.

• I personally agree, we should have as few policies as realistically possible, and it sounds as if these two things should be the same anyway... If it can't be summed up in the conduct policy, it probably shouldn't exist imo

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK