Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • New item by Nathan Online
    photos.app.goo.gl

I'm guessing that my ban is 24 hours again im sorey about meesing with the tolet thing in the moment I wanted to tern it into a skibatey toilet without thanking I was messing with someone build im sorey for that and hopeing to be unbanned and welcomed in the TF network sooner then planed I'm makeing this post so that I can make a rong thing right this will never happen agen sometimes I will do something without thinking that's understandable and im sorey for aney past rong doings that I have done in the past I hope you guys read my post and decided to let me back in sooner open the link I sent you guys to check my ban information

I am @ tagging all the ban helpers to ball me out thanks

Edited 5 times, last by HopeGamer10 (August 7, 2023 at 7:11 PM).

• You've been banned several times for build modification. You're also on your way to an LBR.

The community guidelines state specifically "Griefing is not allowed", which is both build modification and destroying the build altogether. This ban is fully deserved, please, stop editing stuff that isn't yours.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• quack95

ok but can I get in to the server tomorrow or anytime sooner ?

I kown form last time that my past ban was 24H and I get that you want to desensitize me form doing things that are not the best or not allowed Im sorey and Im hopeing you can Reduce my ban to a smaller time frame and help me get on to the server sooner

• @isaac

Im sorey about not undersanding the flowing

I was not looking at the forms for this info in the past or so on I was jist going to play on the server without thinking and now I get it Rule 1 and Rule 3 are build rules no building on other's stuff nor grafting for fun that is never my plan and I want to be understood and unbanned also it fells like this 24H Ban thing is not the best for me right now Its kind of hard to think about

• quack95

ok but can I get in to the server tomorrow or anytime sooner ?

I kown form last time that my past ban was 24H and I get that you want to desensitize me form doing things that are not the best or not allowed Im sorey and Im hopeing you can Reduce my ban to a smaller time frame and help me get on to the server sooner

Your ban lasts for 24 hours, it was also deserved due to how much times you've constantly broken this rule.

Stop powerposting, say it all in one message.

Incredibly awesome duck.

• @quack95

got it I'm not trying to spam you or anyone else or any thing like so I'm using this platform to talk to you guys 1 on 1 no spam no power post or anything such as spam and also I understand that I'm not going to be back on the server intel tomorrow I'm deeply sorey about what I did and I hope to get back on the TF network soon 🔜

• @Allink

No I did not get banned for a Month it is jist a 24 H deal at this point I am lobby banned the 1st temp ban was for paving over a path at the community spawn and the 2ed one was for messing with someone's toilet build and turning it in to a skibadey toilet both things were considered rule brakeing and now im here form posting hopeing to work this out and get unbanned

• I was looking at the ban info it told me that I did a certain poor behavior 100 times I dont kown what that was about it told me it was the 100th time or whatever I need to understand this more someone make a form post and tell me more about what has happened in my past thanks

and also fell free to reach out to me via Google forms at this link

HopeGamer10's Reach and Request room
    this is where you can reach out to me outside of Gaming send server's and more
    docs.google.com

Edited 2 times, last by HopeGamer10 (August 8, 2023 at 5:06 PM).

• someone make a form post and tell me more about what has happened in my past thanks

essentially this is what happened-- among other things you modified, built upon, or destroyed someone else's build without getting their permission beforehand. Like people said before, this violates rules 1 and 3 of our community guidelines. This has happened several times - I'm not sure exactly how many - but I'd strongly recommend reading the guidelines a few times during your time away from the server. You can even quiz yourself to make sure you understand them properly. It's also a good idea to bookmark the page in your internet browser for easier access

Hope this helps!

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• @Gommeh

thank you your help it is most welcomed I'm hopeing to get back on the Minecraft server sooner mabe by this afternoon or sometime this morning im trying to make some wrong things right by talking 1 on 1 with you guys also I have this page linked in my email

the time and date information is as followed California time state U.S.A

8:35 Am and 8/8/2023

the ban on the TF Minecraft server thing is jist feeling uncomfortable I'm hopeing I can get back into the TF network sooner with a understanding of fallowing rules or so on and also I wode like to learn about what hapend form my mistakes if someone wode be kind enough to form post the fallowing rules that I my have missed or that I dont not kown about that wode be good thanks and it wode also be good to see how much time I have left on My ban As well via form post I hope to see everyone online sometime this afternoon or sooner

Edited 3 times, last by lyicx: Merged a post created by HopeGamer10 into this post. (August 8, 2023 at 7:08 PM).

• Please stop powerposting. Your ban expires in a few hours or it may have even already expired. Don't reply to this, wait it out because it's deserved.

Incredibly awesome duck.