vipole ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Minecraft name: vipole

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any): seals19

3. Approximate date of long-term ban: last month

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: "running a cybercrime ring that engages in debit/credit card fraud, identity theft, etc"

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable) no

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above? yes

• lyicx August 7, 2023 at 4:20 PM

Approved the thread.
  • You were found to have player heads (yours, specifically) that had a large number of stolen credit card information in the lore while advertising a cybercrime ring you are affiliated with. You were also caught running a scheme where you have people spam servers and pay them crypto in addition to also have an extensive history of illegal activity that you referenced often while on this server.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited once, last by Alco_Rs11 (August 7, 2023 at 5:28 PM).

• i am not the only one to have player heads, all of the stolen credit cards are fake/generated and you may try them out yourself, + what do i have to do with the cybercrime ring? can you provide me with screenshots of me being affiliated with them? what scheme was i running? which servers would i ask them to spam? if you're talking about it then atleast show me the screenshots

• object, even if it werent for the cybercrime ring which i'm already sure is true, you're a serial troll who comes on just to fuck with people. you always ignore admins, mess with ops and are overall a pain in the ass. you even spam cmdspy with your "fake" credit card shit and with weird transactions, which when i told you to stop you continued - ban was deserved.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• object, even if it werent for the cybercrime ring which i'm already sure is true, you're a serial troll who comes on just to fuck with people. you always ignore admins, mess with ops and are overall a pain in the ass. you even spam cmdspy with your "fake" credit card shit and with weird transactions, which when i told you to stop you continued - ban was deserved.

how do i mess with them? and what fake transactions/credit cards, please choose the better and correct words

• Object. At the moment, it looks like you're never coming back to the freedom server due to your actions.

i am not the only one to have player heads, all of the stolen credit cards are fake/generated and you may try them out yourself, + what do i have to do with the cybercrime ring? can you provide me with screenshots of me being affiliated with them? what scheme was i running? which servers would i ask them to spam? if you're talking about it then atleast show me the screenshots

Also, this should have been included in your appeal instead of a reply to someone.

• Your ban was deserved regardless of whether they were real or not, your failure to understand that justifies your ban further. Based on your behavior besides that, there's no benefit to having you around.

ピバラ。

how do i mess with them? and what fake transactions/credit cards, please choose the better and correct words

you're a troll, that's all i wanted to say

Incredibly awesome duck.

• how do i mess with them? and what fake transactions/credit cards, please choose the better and correct words

you're a troll, that's all i wanted to say

so what does that have to do with a false ban

Object. At the moment, it looks like you're never coming back to the freedom server due to your actions.

i am not the only one to have player heads, all of the stolen credit cards are fake/generated and you may try them out yourself, + what do i have to do with the cybercrime ring? can you provide me with screenshots of me being affiliated with them? what scheme was i running? which servers would i ask them to spam? if you're talking about it then atleast show me the screenshots

Also, this should have been included in your appeal instead of a reply to someone.

oh damn sorry im not a forum worm

Edited once, last by lyicx: Merged a post created by fjunnycat1421 into this post. (August 7, 2023 at 8:09 PM).

• [...] you always ignore admins, mess with ops and are overall a pain in the ass. you even spam cmdspy with your "fake" credit card shit and with weird transactions, which when i told you to stop you continued - ban was deserved.

1) What is wrong with /ignoring the admins? What if the admin is annoying to the user?
    2) What OPs did he mess with?
    3) You could just disable CMDSPY, no? I am pretty sure you had a Discord channel for the same purpose as CMDSPY.

Object, generally a low quality player and CLEARLY a money mule for Seal Society.

1) A player is not required to be "high-quality".
    2) HOW clearly? Do you have evidence that suggests this theory or proves it?

Is this the end?

• More context:

This is a QR code Vipole put in the end that leads to the "seal society" shit that likely is conducting illegal activity.

Other than the illegal activity, you've been nothing but a nuisance when on this server and also at one point were soliciting crypto donations which was a contributing factor for getting you banned the first time. You've shown no improvement and the credit card theft stuff only adds to the cake.

And here's the evidence of him paying people to spam stuff/potential scam courtesy of quack95 .

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• [...] you always ignore admins, mess with ops and are overall a pain in the ass. you even spam cmdspy with your "fake" credit card shit and with weird transactions, which when i told you to stop you continued - ban was deserved.

1) What is wrong with /ignoring the admins? What if the admin is annoying to the user?
    2) What OPs did he mess with?
    3) You could just disable CMDSPY, no? I am pretty sure you had a Discord channel for the same purpose as CMDSPY.

Object, generally a low quality player and CLEARLY a money mule for Seal Society.

1) A player is not required to be "high-quality".
    2) HOW clearly? Do you have evidence that suggests this theory or proves it?

"just disable cmdspy! omagad!!!" I'm sorry but do you think your command spam is my problem? we don't have a channel for that and even if we DID, it'd be WAY more convenient for in-game cmdspy.

he trolled a lot of people, and is just basically known to be a serial troll

the admins he "rightfully ignored" were telling him to stop trolling (proves my other point) and was only ignoring them to spite them and get a reaction.

[removed the pictures due to alco already including them]

Incredibly awesome duck.

• I found that you had put a head in your inventory with item lore that contained what looked like credit card details and the occasional real life information associated with it. We have no way of verifying that the information was real or not without committing actual fraud ourselves, so I acted under the assumption that it was legitimate and didn't take any chances.

Here is the item in question with all the sensitive details blurred out. Why are all the details laid out so intricately like this?

image.png

image.png

• I know that Quack already responded to Coolest's questions, however they were so flawed that I couldn't help but write a response to each.

What is wrong with /ignoring the admins? What if the admin is annoying to the user?

Even if Quack were referring to the command, which he was not (and you know it), it is functionally impossible in our fork of Essentials to ignore a TFM admin. I'm quite sure that Quack was referring to Vipole's blatant disregard for server administration and rules, which he illustrated by all of the times he ignored what admins asked of him and was repeatedly banned for that.

You could just disable CMDSPY, no? I am pretty sure you had a Discord channel for the same purpose as CMDSPY.

You are not allowed to spam commands, even if those commands are invalid. Even more so, in-fact. There is no Discord channel dedicated to solely CMDSPY. That's not even supported by TFM. Spamming commands doesn't just spam CMDSPY either, because the server maintains a log of every command executed by a player. This spams the server logs, which will get in the way of anyone trying to access the console at the time in which the commands are being spammed, or searching through the logs at a later date.

A player is not required to be "high-quality".

They are not required to be "high-quality". However, you have to be a "decent-quality" (i.e. not a blatant troll & esotalk user (🤮 btw)) or above for me to vouch on your appeal.

HOW clearly? Do you have evidence that suggests this theory or proves it?

Please see Alco's post.

• thank you, it's currently like 3 am so i could Not bother dealing with accurately answering

Incredibly awesome duck.

• I found that you had put a head in your inventory with item lore that contained what looked like credit card details and the occasional real life information associated with it. We have no way of verifying that the information was real or not without committing actual fraud ourselves, so I acted under the assumption that it was legitimate and didn't take any chances.

Here is the item in question with all the sensitive details blurred out. Why are all the details laid out so intricately like this?

image.png

to make it more funny / and believable , real life information is generated but артем латынев is an edited info of me and i have the full right to publish my own/edited/ info about me

And here's the evidence of him paying people to spam stuff/potential scam courtesy of quack95 .

image-proxy.png

image-proxy.png

and what does that have to do with tf?

Object you’ve always been a troll and your ban was more than deserved

indef ban for trolling is not fair, and i got banned for fake debit/credit card information not trolling

Edited once, last by lyicx: Merged 2 posts created by fjunnycat1421 into this post. (August 8, 2023 at 2:15 PM).

• You are a huge pain in the ass.

Object.

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023