atJustin (aka. Justin#4567) - Discord Ban Appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. @atjustin (MC is JustinSUF, MC isn't banned)

2. 06/03/23, Around 8:30 PM EST.

3. Chatting (technically)

4. I did violate one, possibly more, of the conduct rules and was banned fairly, this rule being the no piracy rule.

5. lyicx, nothing was said by him before the ban, but lower staff/members were either laughing or being like "dude stop you are gonna get banned"

6. I regret my mistakes and have reviewed and agree to the community guidelines. I apologize for my inconvenience.

sponiginebbobie

• lyicx August 6, 2023 at 5:08 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Alright people please provide your input. Anything posted has to follow the new rule I’ve implemented (no vouches/neutrals/objections) and i’d like you all to discuss your view on the situation.

this won’t be instantly denied this time, i’m willing to hear out what you (justin) and/or others have to say

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• see this bloke was incredibly understanding that he done fucked up so i dont actually mind him returning at all lmao

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• For the people who don't know about me and what got me banned,

I was banned on June 3, 2023, around 8:30 PM on the TotalFreedom Discord.
    The reason I was banned by lyicx for Piracy, more specifically I had posted links of the following,

1. The Spongebob Movie
    2. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water
    3. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run
    4. Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
    5. A handful of SpongeBob episodes (i can not remember which ones.)

After I was banned from the discord, I started playing on the MC server like a normal person and not acting like a fool. I have honestly gotten to know a good amount of people from the community and wish I could be talking to them in the Discord server and others.

I really do regret my decisions and the actions that led to my ban, and genuinely want a second chance.

sponiginebbobie

• Don’t mind him returning, I think he’s genuine in his appeal and has learned from his actions

• He should be unbanned

Also were they links to legit websites where you can view the movies? Like YouTube Movies/Netflix/Hulu etc? Or was it something else? Cause I feel like if you only post a link to somewhere where you can officially/legally watch it, then it shouldn't be bannable imo

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• He should be unbanned

Also were they links to legit websites where you can view the movies? Like YouTube Movies/Netflix/Hulu etc? Or was it something else? Cause I feel like if you only post a link to somewhere where you can officially/legally watch it, then it shouldn't be bannable imo

They were links that would embed the movie into discord haha, aka the user could watch the whole movie, illegally, in discord.

sponiginebbobie

• He displayed remorse in his 3 ban appeals (2 denied because he applied too soon) and he really wishes to get back in the server. Vouch :D

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• Luke August 8, 2023 at 5:13 PM

Closed the thread.