ayunami2000 - Discord ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. Your discord tag. Please add your discriminator where applicable and if not just put your name. (Ex: elmon#6023 or @phrman)

ayunami2000
    2. If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)
      either Deauthorized or phrman/Luke, I do not remember, but I think it was Deauth.

3. If known, do you know when you were approximately banned?
      image.png (not known)

4. Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)
      I was banned for a joke that was in very bad taste (elaborated below).

5. Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.
      Shortly before being banned, it was made very clear to me that what I had done was in bad taste and too dark. I promise to never even come close to making jokes about the topic/subject ever again, and, from now on, will always watch what I type and think before my dumbass self hits send.
      Also, the other reason I wanna be unbanned is that I want to look at how the development team is doing (I may rejoin it).

oh, and I miss totalfreedom. gotta catch up on some much-needed golf with your friends time in General VC 1, and stuff.

• i personally had no idea what you did and I think you should probably explain what happened instead of saying "oooh dark joke aaa"

but you're cool awesome face and I don't think you'd do this again so vouch

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• I'll admit this is a good chance of pace from your previous viewpoint, which was essentially blaming others for "taking it too seriously" That - along with you bypassing your discord ban shortly before that - led to your appeal time originally being extended to four months.

That technically doesn't matter now since Luke's cleared you to appeal, but I thought it was worth mentioning if you're serious about changing.

I appreciate you recognizing that you messed up though, and that you'll be trying to improve from your mistakes. So I'll vouch for you.

ピバラ。

• Luke July 27, 2023 at 5:47 PM

Closed the thread.