Hub Mod Application - quack95

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • > What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile.

> My minecraft name is quack95 and I'm in GMT+3

What is your Discord account details (Note that being in the TF Discord Guild (or server, whatever you wanna call it...) is mandatory) - Post your username#discriminator here

> My discord is "quack95"

> What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration.

> March 25th, 2020

> How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.

> Daily, I'm pretty much on the entire time.

What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired.

> Employed.

> What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

> Africa.

> What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good moderator? (Answer with a short paragraph).

> I can control myself pretty well as shown by previous instances + being a TF admin also comes with someone spamming slurs in hub-03 when they get banned. I'm usually nice about it and have to ping a hub mod, but since I'm active pretty much the entire day and am already an Admin on TF I think I'd make a good hub mod.

> Can you handle being a staff member without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

> Yes.

> Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

> Yes, they are.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited once, last by quack95 (July 17, 2023 at 12:08 AM).

• vouch for the glory of the vesperian peoples!

(quack has been helpful lately and is a good candidate

(Anti’s 200th post)

<<Item maker and your local friendly archivist>>

Veteran Admin / Hub Moderator / Master Builder

• i vouchl. you’re good at admin. especially for a newer one.

i’m just worried about maturity, but it’s:

1) A Minecraft server

2) Not that bad

3) Hub mod. Nothing too serious really

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• I'm happy enough to welcome you to the team given the feedback here and my own experience with you, so this is approved.

I don't have access to NM so it might be some time for you to be added in game but I'll ensure its done as quickly as possible.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.