Indefinite Ban Request - Vipole

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    • Official Post

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender.

Code: indefbans.yml
    Vipole:
      uuid: '3490c6f0-5b48-4505-834c-f9cb8b48669a'
      ips:
      reason: 'Running a cybercrime ring that engages in debit/credit card fraud, identity theft, etc'

2. What did they do?

For the past few months, Vipole has been advertising what he calls the "Seal Society". The Seal Society is, from what I've gathered, a cybercrime ring that is engaged in several types of fraudulent activities, including identity theft and credit/debit card fraud. My theory is that the reason it flew under the radar for quite some time is because it was assumed to be a friend group or another community that wasn't committing illegal activities, when this is not the case.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

0a. Threatening to commit/committing illegal activities that violate US Law, UK Law or French Law on any official TotalFreedom platform

0b. Any action / content that violated the terms of service of the platform to which the action or content was performed on.

0c. Any action / content (of any sort) which brings the reputation of ATLAS Media Group Ltd or its projects (Which include TotalFreedom) into disrepute.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff.
    Witnesses: quack95  Alco_Rs11

This is literally an item in their inventory.

image.png

I've also been told by someone with connections to Vipole that their Telegram channel also posts pictures of people's passports.

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs?

Yes, they were previously known as snpa. However, they are not banned under that name as they were released as part of the massive unban wave that happened in April.

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offense.)
    Indefinite. These activities are very illegal.

image.png

• Vouch, piece of shit

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• I'd like to add something that I'm not sure could raise any concerns considering he's already fucked - He also made a weird business for a while that when people spam servers he pays them in bitcoin.

Screenshot_20230708_114846.jpg

image.png

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• Vouch, this is very uncool and illegal activity that is being committed here and I do not support people who commit such heinous activities and whom also manipulate people (that are vulnerable) who may have had their shit stolen and going through troubles because of them. This guy is kind of an idiot for publicly expressing his cyber-crime group, the "Seal Society" flew under the radar for a while since many including me thought it was just some silly joke but apparently it is more serious. Glad that this person is being persecuted and I hope to never see such a person on this platform again.

meow-upscaled.png

• I've also been told by someone with connections to Vipole that their Telegram channel also posts pictures of people's passports

Do we have any proof of this? As in, do we have any pics such as censored versions of the passports? Or messages discussing them?

He's already fucked because of the other illegal stuff he's been caught doing, but I feel like if we can verify that he's been posting stuff like this on his Telegram then we need to be sure the proper authorities are alerted. Not to mention, the people whose passports they are, so that they know their identity was stolen.

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• Alco_Rs11 July 16, 2023 at 2:11 AM

Closed the thread.