atJustin (formerly known as Justin#4567) - Discord Ban Appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. @atjustin (MC is JustinSUF, MC isn't banned)

2. 06/03/23, Around 8:30 PM EST.

3. Chatting (technically)

4. I did violate one of the conduct rules and was fairly banned, this rule being the no piracy rule.

5. lyicx, nothing was said by him before the ban, but lower staff/members were either laughing or being like "dude stop you are gonna get banned"

6. I have reviewed and agree to the community guidelines.

If I was not suppose to use this format for a discord ban, please let me know.

sponiginebbobie

• JagWire July 4, 2023 at 5:09 AM

Approved the thread.
  • i’m afraid i can’t approve this given you posted copyrighted content.

i’m obliged by procedure to set an appeal time of a month.

i’ll leave this open if there’s any exceptional reason I should approve this but for now it’s a no

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• vouch for release from Discord ban after a month, just don't do it again

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• vouch for release from Discord ban after a month

Discord bans work a bit differently you don’t get unbanned unless you appeal

I’m not comfortable with allowing you to come back at all to be frank you violated TOS and i don’t see why we should excuse that

i’m setting an appeal date for two reasons: one in case time changes my mind, i wanna be firm but not a dick but also because i’m not allowed to make unappealable bans

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg