Ban Due to "Making an enderdragon suck me off" and "hopper ban"

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • quack95 banned me for a day cuz i was building a bunch of barrels and hoppers which i claimed to be a hopper ban as a joke, i then proceeded to go far away and test out a mechanic related to enderdragon heads. 2 people including quack teleported to me, the other person placed an armour stand with quacks head on it, quack then banned me for this.

I admit i did say a bit of nsfw and got warned for this but what quack95 stated in the ban message was not my intention and could be open to interpretation

• The hopper ban was not my intention at all, infact if you rollback theworld you will see nothing but hoppers and barrels filled with my kit. Along with my previous claim about the dragon sucking, i feel this ban is unjust!

• Luke June 30, 2023 at 12:55 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Here's my take on this:

First of all, the reason that I originally banned you for, the hopper ban: You said at first "man miniozoid fuck this quack im gonna hopper ban him" or something along those lines. You then proceeded to say "quack come here" with full intention to chunk ban me. You then proceeded to place a fuckton of barrels and hoppers, hoping, out of spite to chunkban me. This alone is bannable in itself, but let's get to the NSFW parts.

You constantly say "hey babyyy" or "hi bb" to any player you see, making them supposedly uncomfortable, which is only muteable, but I decided to include it in the ban reason. You also have "Daddy oh yea" as your tag, which is HEAVILY violating rule 7. (Be mindful of players younger than you)

The armor stand, the part you love. You first placed a dragon head which creates a mouth opening motion, then stood infront of it, (mind you this is within 250 blocks of spawn) and then decided to put an armorstand. This is just a removeable thing afaik, but then miniozoid placed my head there which I was not aware of, and was bad of me to assume you placed the head as I hadn't been paying attention to that part.

Your ban is completely justified.

EDIT: Hopperbanning as a "joke" isn't a joke since it could've literally chunkbanned me. Saying something was a joke does not invalidate what you did.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited once, last by quack95 (June 30, 2023 at 1:15 PM).

• Your "claims that the so called "machine i created could have hopper banned someone was a complete lie, the first part was a joke.

The barrel was filled with items less then 1000 bytes, for reference smt like an nbt ban would be 22500 bytes, so this claim is complete bogus. you yourself couldve checked it. the nsfw claims i admit to and that was my fault. and i highly doubt a random assortment of hoppers and barrels could clasify as a ban especially since it was less then 10000 bytes of info?

• Also, the fact that you did not ban me directly after the hopper incident is questionable. you added the dragon head reason to the ban and then teleported to me, which is unfair

• First off, stop powerposting.

Second off, it does not matter if it was a "joke", you clearly 100% should've specified that these barrels couldn't do shit and that it was fine. But I interpert any sort of "trying to chunkban someone" as a non-joke and should be acted upon.

I banned you after the dragon incident because I was gathering evidence for your ban. You're welcome.

This is also a dayban and completely justified, just go take a nap.
    Oh and I'd like to point out you did not fill out this Ban Appeal form correctly. Please use the template.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

Edited 2 times, last by quack95 (June 30, 2023 at 2:32 PM).

• I’m probably not meant to do this but given how quack, the banning admin has denied the appeal, given the fact that this thread probably won’t go anywhere good i’m locking it

apologies to the forum staff if i’m not meant to

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• Luke June 30, 2023 at 2:39 PM

Closed the thread.