Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
    1. pressendure (no # in discord anymore =O )
    2. pretty sure it is lyicx
    3. 6/18
    4. I made mpreg fanfiction of video and lyicx and he says "because it was not consensual" altho i think he just wanted to ban me cause it annoyed him, like he hates being called the man behind the slaughter or something lmao
    5. I regret my actions that resulted in my ban and understand the consequences, and i learnt from my mistakes, im sorry for any disruptions that i have caused, and I assure you that I will not share any form of fanfiction or any other behavior that violates server rules, NO MORE FANFICTION, a-and mpreg.
  • JagWire June 22, 2023 at 8:15 PM

Approved the thread.
    • Official Post

To clarify. While this was a consent issue it was also an issue whereby you posted nsfw and inappropriate content on the discord. The rules have been clarified over and over again.

With that in mind I object.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• no

You can reappeal in a week. you got banned prior to clarification on the NSFW stuff but i still warned you not to and you continued to do it.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

Edited once, last by Luke (June 22, 2023 at 11:13 PM).

• Luke June 22, 2023 at 10:33 PM

Closed the thread.