Aspirings application for mb

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • (images) https://imgur.com/a/DKX45pW

1. Aspiringskate11

2.Error core#7793 (Nick in tf discord is Skater)

3.About once a week

4.most likely

5.Redstone and interior are my best building skills (i can also do terriforming)

6.The exterior of the builds do not look good

Jayden. is my Real name. dont use it all the time because id rather everyone call me Skate

• JagWire June 14, 2023 at 1:39 AM

Approved the thread.
  • Object:

- First, you used a texture pack, which while I don't think it's against the rules, it certainly obscures the true look of the build(s)

- Second, I see nothing particularly noteworthy in your builds. Interiors seem small/cramped, and exteriors are either overdone or underdone.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• Object. You definitely have potential but I don't think your redstone is particularly ready for MB nor is your building style.

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• Heres some new images, of my newest build (WITHOUT FAITHLESS TEXTURE PACK)

Imgur
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining…
    imgur.com

Jayden. is my Real name. dont use it all the time because id rather everyone call me Skate

• Heres some new images

Oh my god it's even worse. Hard object.

Also, for some reason imgur says that album is 18+. Anyone else get that? or just me?

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• its also not really done yet. just wanted to show the newest also i understand it does look kinda bad

Does the copper area at least look good?

also yes everyone gets that 18+ thing its just a verification thing

Edited once, last by Spiring (June 14, 2023 at 2:29 PM).

• i will object for now, i am a big fan of the overgrown laboratory but your other two builds are not exactly well done. I would recommend making more builds for now before applying again seeing as the overgrown lab was your most recent one. Good luck!

• more builds for now before applying again seeing as the overgrown lab was your most recent one. Good luck!

No it wasnt, but okay and thanks! i will make more builds. thanks so much for the advice! :D

(The bunker was my 2nd build)

Edited once, last by Spiring (June 14, 2023 at 6:25 PM).

• I aadded some new things to the overgrown bunker. i hope this helps the application but it probably wont :(

Imgur
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining…
    imgur.com

• Object, your builds aren't very impressive at all tbh and most of them don't really look like you put a lot of effort into them (except for the lab, that one was good)

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• Newest build for vesperia, i hope this actually helps even though it might not

(with and without faithless)

Imgur
    imgur.com