Acknowledging My Mistake and Seeking Another Chance

• Hello TotalFreedom,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm writing this forum post to address a recent incident that resulted in my ban from the TotalFreedom Discord server. I want to sincerely apologize for my actions and kindly request your consideration for an opportunity to be unbanned.

I posted links to copyrighted content within the server, including the all three SpongeBob movies, two SpongeBob episodes, and the newest Puss in Boots movie. I now understand that this was against the server's rules and disrespectful to everyone in the server. I deeply regret my behavior and any inconvenience or harm caused to the community and the staff members.

Since the ban, I've reflected on my actions and recognize the importance of upholding the server's guidelines. I understand that the staff members work hard to create a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone, and I'm truly sorry for undermining their efforts. I have learned from this experience and am committed to making amends.

I apologize to the staff members, especially Lyicx, for the additional workload and stress caused by my actions. Earning back your trust will take time, but I'm willing to put in the effort. If there's anything I can do to rectify the situation or demonstrate my commitment to positive engagement, I'd be grateful for the opportunity.

To the entire TotalFreedom Discord community, I apologize for any frustration or disappointment I may have caused. I genuinely appreciate your understanding and consideration. I promise to follow the server's guidelines, contribute positively, and engage in respectful discussions.

I kindly request the community and the staff members to give me another chance to be a part of the TotalFreedom Discord server. I've learned from this incident and will uphold the server's rules with utmost respect and responsibility.

Thank you for reading my post and considering my request. I am truly sorry for my actions, and I hope you can find it in your heart to grant me another opportunity to be a member of this wonderful community.

Warm regards,

JustinSUF (Justin) <3

sponiginebbobie

• lyicx June 4, 2023 at 7:56 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Luke June 4, 2023 at 8:20 PM

Closed the thread.