• IGN:NukeCoderX

So i was recently banned for trolling and false reporting,but i honestly thought that you could report ppl for placing itemframes on builds(as far as i know you can),and i wasnt trolling

also the admins straight up said there are double rules so this is really stupid

so can i be unbanned or no

• lyicx June 3, 2023 at 4:20 PM

Approved the thread.
  • You have been formerly evicted and deported from vesperia

glory to vesperia and our people shall be respected

<<Item maker and your local friendly archivist>>

Veteran Admin / Hub Moderator / Master Builder

• You're not getting unbanned, you are far from being unbanned. The least you could have done is maybe use the template. You have an extensive history of being punished for trolling players and trying to see how far you can push the rules. Then you end up complaining about it and it's an endless cycle. You know exactly what you're doing, because most people would realize "The admins do not want me to do x so I should not do x to avoid y from happening." And it's not like I'm the only one who does shit around here. You do the same thing to Declan and I'm sure he's just as through with you as I am. And it's not like you troll on accident, you do it out of disrespect of others to prove a point that "This is why the admins are x y z!" All you prove is why admins appear pissed off at times with dealing with players like you. The only person that has objected to admins disciplining you is yourself.

I see here in your "appeal" (Which is just a glorified complaint) that you are denying your ban reason (Fun fact for anybody not realizing, admins ban for certain reasons which is included in the yellow text you see upon attempting to join the server) That is also not going to get you anywhere. I have never seen you admit to doing something when getting punished.

Your time on the server is going to be cut real short and eventually, you'll only be able to wail about this in VC.

• Nuke, ur a troll, you were banned for trolling and attempting to grief a house built by ChargeFruit, you made a burnt pride flag (which isnt griefing since u built the pride flag then burnt it), but it was still trying to get a reaction and also just homophobic.. you claim double standards for things but uve taken nothing seriously, you bend the rules and try to become immune to them by putting them in as specific wording as they can get. Its annoying, and every time the consequences of your actions arrive you bitch and moan about it, it seems the admin team and many players are rightfully tired of your shit.

GLHF

• but,like,how is an itemframe NOT a build in one scenario,but is in another? If i place itemframes on vesperia i bet id get banned

You would definitely get banned if you were constantly trolling and not listening to admins. You reported players for doing something they didn’t do (Or in Gertrude’s case, something he’s not programmed to do.)

• what.the heck. just bc you are a britishp piece of work who like banning ppl for like no reason other then "burning a flag"(meanwhile burning an american flag is ALSO offensive to a group of players,and you did NOTHING). So either unban me,or ban the person who mde the burning american flag,or i will report the server to Mojang for discrimination

• what.the heck. just bc you are a britishp piece of work who like banning ppl for like no reason other then "burning a flag"(meanwhile burning an american flag is ALSO offensive to a group of players,and you did NOTHING). So either unban me,or ban the person who mde the burning american flag,or i will report the server to Mojang for discrimination

no

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

• bro you are a massive troll and caused a lot of drama, not to mention if I'm not mistaken you were making some pretty annoying sounds in discord VC last time (if that wasn't you then I'm sorry)

plus you have apparently a habit for rule breaking, though admittedly I'm unsure about this as it happened when I still come back and people didn't clearly tell me what happened when I asked

you need at least a few months or so away from the server, maybe even more than that. Hopefully you can use that time to learn how to follow rules, respect staff, better treat people, and not cause drama. If you can do that, then I'd be happy to welcome you back to the server after at least a few months. The way I see it, you staying on the long-term ban list is both for your own good and that of the TF community as well

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• bro you are a massive troll and caused a lot of drama, not to mention if I'm not mistaken you were making some pretty annoying sounds in discord VC last time (if that wasn't you then I'm sorry)

plus you have apparently a habit for rule breaking, though admittedly I'm unsure about this as it happened when I still come back and people didn't clearly tell me what happened when I asked

you need at least a few months or so away from the server, maybe even more than that. Hopefully you can use that time to learn how to follow rules, respect staff, better treat people, and not cause drama. If you can do that, then I'd be happy to welcome you back to the server after at least a few months. The way I see it, you staying on the long-term ban list is both for your own good and that of the TF community as well

the LBR has gone through; he is banned until December 8th.

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

the LBR has gone through; he is banned until December 8th.

i still don't really know the difference between LBR and indefinite bans lol

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023

• the LBR has gone through; he is banned until December 8th.

i still don't really know the difference between LBR and indefinite bans lol

Indef bans are no longer a thing (except for special cases) and "indefinite ban requests" have become "long-term" ban requests in which players are banned for a certain time (e.g 6 months) instead of permanently

This explains everything: Information regarding Indefinite Bans going forward

Anyways, since NukeCoderX's LBR was approved, I'm denying this ban appeal.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Alco_Rs11 June 9, 2023 at 7:10 AM

Closed the thread.