Visit from a retired senior admin

• Hello Total Freedom community,

Many of you may not have any idea who I am, but here goes:

I am Supergameplayer, a senior admin with a long stint from 2014-2019. Despite my dedication to the server at the time, I had no choice but to retire as I had to focus on making it through my community college. I have since wrapped up my work there and will be transferring to a university to work for my bachelor's degree in computer science. Coming back to the server after such a long time away, it's crazy to see how much the community has changed since I was last here. Throughout the summer I plan to pop in from time to time, but I do not have any plans on trying to become an admin again with my busy lifestyle.

• lyicx May 26, 2023 at 6:25 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Welcome back! A lot of things happened during your absence :D

I joined 2 years after you left so you probably have no idea who I am as well

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Official Post

Welcome back, I was active I think around that time but must admit I saw so many people come and go over the years I can't place you.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Holy shit man, welcome back. Also despite all the changes we're all as mentally fucked as ever, you're gonna feel right at home.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.