So I got banned again

• I am EXTREMELY SORRY even though I have TRIED MY VERY BEST TO NOT GRIEF since I havent even broken a block except grass (whitch idk how counts as griefing) YET I WAS STILL BANNED FOR GRIEFING. I assume it might be for breaking a sign except THATS NOT GRIEFING yet i was still banned for griefing i am sorry but i would like to know what i griefed because i am dumbfounded at getting banned this time since i havent touched a single persons build EVER since i got banned last time. Thank you for your time.

• But those are literally just random items scattered around and if they are in my way I broke them especially the fact it was litterly 6 blocks I broke in RANDOM SPOTS

• How come I get banned for “griefing” even though they are literally blocking spawn. I broke a measly 6 blocks that are so easy to fix they can be fixed within 2 minutes and you put time and effort into banning me for that. Am I just not allowed to break blocks because if so I would say that’s a bit crazy considering it’s called MINEcraft also I broke the tnt because I don’t want that area to be griefed so please stop banning me for breaking blocks even though I have ruined builds at times this ban is just crazy

• I warned you in your previous appeal about continuing to grief and I am going to warn you again: If you continue to grief, you risk being banned for a long time due to repeated misconduct. If you can't control your conduct for whatever reason, I strongly recommend taking a break from TF.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Because you keep getting accused of griefing, I suggest that you leave spawn cleanup to the admins. Admins get more slack if they accidentally grief doing that. I understand it's frustrating to be banned for minor grief you barely recall.

From an admin's perspective, we are concerned that your carelessness is ruining others' fun. We want peace and do not want to ban anyone. For your sake, please play it safe for a while. I would like to see you enjoy your time here and feel welcome, not banned long term

• Because you keep getting accused of griefing, I suggest that you leave spawn cleanup to the admins. Admins get more slack if they accidentally grief doing that. I understand it's frustrating to be banned for minor grief you barely recall.

From an admin's perspective, we are concerned that your carelessness is ruining others' fun. We want peace and do not want to ban anyone. For your sake, please play it safe for a while. I would like to see you enjoy your time here and feel welcome, not banned long term

ok sorry thank you for that information

• >I havent even broken a block except grass

>I assume it might be for breaking a sign

>I broke a measly 6 blocks

Moving the goalposts much?

This is the 4th time right, after my house last time? You need help.

Doubt my input on this counts for much, but I personally think a decently long tempban would serve well, both as punishment and mental help.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• Alco_Rs11 August 13, 2023 at 10:58 PM

Closed the thread.