I was banned yet again for griefing

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I have no idea why i keep getting banned for griefing also concidering that I can not recall breaking anyones builds and if I did it was either 1. I was trying to go around it but it was blocking the way or 2. I already had a build there and I was moving it (which has never happened). I also dont realise exactly what counts as griefing and what doesnt espicially since I just got unbanned then get banned the moment after. I was banned by Alco_Rs11 for griefing and my username is macetrap and I was banned at 2:15:05 CEST on 5/15/2023 and If i did somehow break someones build I really am sorry but I never recall breaking any builds whatsoever and I would like to know what I did that was concidered griefing to get banned.

• I'm automatically rejecting this appeal because you indeed griefed and its pretty obvious. Also, when I ban people, I collect evidence in case they appeal. This ban is no exception. This build was underground near nothing of yours and thus impossible for you to have "an existing build near it" or "go around it since it was an obstruction". This was malicious breaking of blocks.

Keep in mind this is the 3rd time you've been found to have been griefing so whatever you're doing, stop, because every ban so far has been legitimate and will eventually result in a Long-Term Ban if your behaviour doesn't improve.

image.png

image.png

image.png

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 4 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (May 16, 2023 at 2:15 AM).

• Alco_Rs11 May 15, 2023 at 9:46 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Alco_Rs11 May 15, 2023 at 9:54 PM

Closed the thread.