how my life is going so far

• Hi guys, I don't think anyone will care about this, but I came here to give an update on my life now that I've been gone from TF for 5 months.

While I was playing on TF I was constantly grappling with depressive thoughts. I felt that the community had changed for the worse. I hated it here. Every hour that I played on this god forsaken server was another hit to my sanity. I don't know how I held on for as long as I did. Every day was as monotonous as the last: coming on the server, breaking 1 or 2 blocks, watching ops do nothing and leave, and then leaving myself. After coming on this server I can safely say I have lost all hope in humanity. Every time someone built a penis I wanted to blow up and yell at them for making my miserable existence even worse. Finally I had enough. I grabbed the shotgun I keep on my bedside table for protection and blew my laptop to high hell. Somehow one of the bullets went through the drywall behind my laptop and hit a girl. Just another one of the lives this hellhole has taken. I turned the shotgun around and pulled the trigger. But there were no more shells left.

Since then I have gotten insanely jacked, fueled by the bloodlust from killing the girl and my eternal fury towards this server. My pecs are so large and strong I can shoot milk out of them at 50,000 PSI. I got insanely rich by starting a metal cutting business where I shoot milk out of my pecs and cut through industrial grade metals. I got 7 girlfriends because all of them wanted my milk and I ended up killing them by accident. I got a dog who trained with me and got insanely jacked, so now I can pick it up and use it to cut 6 pieces of metal at once. He only does 20,000 PSI though, stupid bitch. I also got really into hiking and climbed Mt Everest, but I got lost so I ended up climbing it 16 times in one week. I brought all 7 of my girlfriends so I was able to survive for a long time. But on the way down I accidentally tripped and my milk spilled out, splitting the mountain in half and the killing some people who were on the ground. Since leaving TF my mental health has skyrocketed.

Here are some of my personal quotes that I have come up with:

"I gave you milk to drink, not solid food; for you were not yet able to receive it. Indeed, even now you are not yet able,

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Milk"

"For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant.

Source: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Milk"

Isaiah+55-1+Every+One+Who+Thirsts%2C+Come+To+The+Waters+aqua.jpg

• are you sure you posted this in the correct board?

• most wholesome "how i've been" post on TF forums

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• Why the hell did I think you were being serious lmao

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023