I cant get back to my Metro Project becuse you guys got rid of a worp that i needed

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • I am not happy about this I cant get back to my worksite pls help me I cant get to my Go Rail or Metro Rail this is hard on me this has hapend before also you got rid of a worp that I needed to get back I dont kown what player voted this off but please I lost my build site im desperate thanks to add on I fell stuck at the SP point send a worp in this form or make one so that I can get back to my rail lines this is upsetting news

Responding within 24 H is advised for the most help

@ All Helpers

@lyicx

Edited 8 times, last by HopeGamer10 (May 9, 2023 at 3:08 PM).

• It was next to a semi-recent spawn, so I could look around for you and try to find it again. I also believe that I have an old warp that is at the same spawn that this build is at, so I could look there.

paintbrush from inanimate insanity is an enby icon <3 <3 :saint: :saint: ^^ ^^ ^^ :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) :love: :love: :love: :love: