Admin Application - dree12333

• massive object

your actions here, and on the server have clearly shown that you are NOT suitable for an admin position at all.
    i could write a paragraph or two here but it's all already been said.

paintbrush from inanimate insanity is an enby icon <3 <3 :saint: :saint: ^^ ^^ ^^ :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) :love: :love: :love: :love:

• Are second objects allowed?
    I'll object a second time anyway.

You clearly suffer from several mental deficiencies, as demonstrated by your actions.

Furthermore, every response by you in this thread either breaks or comes close to breaking the guideline quoted below:

It's discouraged for applicants to respond to every single comment made on their application, however if you feel a comment on your application is incorrect or untrue you may address this as politely and calmly as you can. Don't let things descend into a flame war. It doesn't look good for anyone involved

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• I can read. and plus, I was only using ONE bot and that is enough to crash my self hosted+minehut server. I tried it on Kaboom but the bot refused to work. Then I came to TotalFreedom.

Right, what I'm getting from this is you tried the bot on different servers to see if it would crash or otherwise negatively affect the server and then went on TotalFreedom hoping it'd do something. You're quite lucky it didn't do anything other than flood chat for a bit otherwise you would have been banned for a really long time.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited once, last by Alco_Rs11 (May 11, 2023 at 9:41 PM).

• Official Post

The dude is essentially power posting at this point. They have 18 posts all in this application and keep replying individually to every response despite a reminder.

im honestly just gonna let this guy make his own bed. i think people should know the type of person they're leaving verdicts on ;D

• The dude is essentially power posting at this point. They have 18 posts all in this application and keep replying individually to every response despite a reminder.

im honestly just gonna let this guy make his own bed. i think people should know the type of person they're leaving verdicts on ;D

Lyicx, I've had enough.

I will 100% quash you in members by the end of the year. Stop this absolute shit and just hire me already. If you do not you are seriously underestimating me.

I can read. and plus, I was only using ONE bot and that is enough to crash my self hosted+minehut server. I tried it on Kaboom but the bot refused to work. Then I came to TotalFreedom.

Right, what I'm getting from this is you tried the bot on different servers to see if it would crash or otherwise negatively affect the server and then went on TotalFreedom hoping it'd do something. You're quite lucky it didn't do anything other than flood chat for a bit otherwise you would have been banned for a really long time.

I didn't hope it'd do something to TF. I just wanted to see what it ACTUALLY did, not what my selfhosted and minehut could handle.

What an attention whore

Object.

"Attention whore"?!?! No. I literally can do anything. :skull:

massive object

your actions here, and on the server have clearly shown that you are NOT suitable for an admin position at all.
    i could write a paragraph or two here but it's all already been said.

All I need to tell you, is that you are MASSIVELY wrong.

Are second objects allowed?
    I'll object a second time anyway.

You clearly suffer from several mental deficiencies, as demonstrated by your actions.

Furthermore, every response by you in this thread either breaks or comes close to breaking the guideline quoted below:

It's discouraged for applicants to respond to every single comment made on their application, however if you feel a comment on your application is incorrect or untrue you may address this as politely and calmly as you can. Don't let things descend into a flame war. It doesn't look good for anyone involved

No, second objects are not allowed.

*I DECIDED NOT TO POWERPOST*

dree12333

Owner of a shitty minehut server.

Is a shit person all around.

Mentally insane.

Lyicx tried to clown me, but failed >:)

• Alright so I'm going to call it here. There has been way too much drama in this thread and as entertaining as it may have been I'm not going to sit and let it go any further when each reply added to this thread makes this even more of a foregone conclusion than it already is. It's been long enough.

I didn't feel this application was written in good faith from the start - considering it was written in the aftermath of you spamming + harassing a member of staff in a manner which I would've banned you for were I not sitting on a train trying to pass time just before an exam.

And now here we are, tons of forum drama later. I should've probably dealt with this sooner but I did want to get some community feedback just in case - now I definitely have more than enough.

This application is denied. The main reason I'm going to cite is how disruptive you've been in this thread and on the server (including a discord ban bypass). If you are genuinely interested in admin I would advise you try and tackle this as best as possible and make a more positive impact on the community.

Due to all of the drama here, I feel it's best if you have to wait 60 days to reapply. It'll give you more time to work on these changes.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.