Admin Application - dree12333

• Well, now that I've watched the object train run over dree, I'll object as well, both on the grounds that you're clearly immature, and the fact I have seen you online maybe twice recently.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Objection for pretty much going against literally everything the server administrators stand for

ピバラ。

• Well, now that I've watched the object train run over dree, I'll object as well, both on the grounds that you're clearly immature, and the fact I have seen you online maybe twice recently.

Okay, normal members cannot vouch or object.

Dree12333

dree12333

Owner of a shitty minehut server.

Is a shit person all around.

Mentally insane.

Lyicx tried to clown me, but failed >:)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Objection for pretty much going against literally everything the server administrators stand for

I work quite well in a staff position, and this is complete BS. I run a server and I also own a freeop server, FreedomAtLast. There is no staff. Just me with *actual* op.

dree12333

Mentally insane.

• I got into some personal drama w/ one of the admins and thought it would be good to use my programming knowledge to fight back.

Retaliation by attacking the server over personal beef that could likely be solved via DM's isn't a good look.

My objection otherwise still stands.

"attacking" the server? It was a spam raid. Spam raids don't crash anything (if you are not on Minehut, to be exact.)

dree12333

Mentally insane.

• Okay, normal members cannot vouch or object.

Where are you pulling this from?

All operators and members of staff will have an equal vote, we are doing away with the point-based system for now which favored Senior & Exec votes.

As already said to you, from the voting instructions:

It's discouraged for applicants to respond to every single comment made on their application, however if you feel a comment on your application is incorrect or untrue you may address this as politely and calmly as you can.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• I work quite well in a staff position

Prove it. Prove that you do, because so far you've done absolutely nothing to show that you're fit for any form of staff position.

It was a spam raid.

Still not allowed regardless and you damn well knew that too, so completely inexcusable.

Okay, normal members cannot vouch or object.

As stated above, yes they can.

Try replying to everyone in ONE post, instead of power posting.

1gaah.png

I work quite well in a staff position, and this is complete BS. I run a server and I also own a freeop server, FreedomAtLast. There is no staff. Just me with *actual* op.

Do you work well with other people? Do you work well in positions of power below others? Do you work well on someone else's staff teams? Because all of the examples you've graciously listed here do not support that you "work quite well in a staff position", just that you may (or may not, since you seem to like lying[1][2][3][4], not to even MENTION your """bot"""[1]) know how to start a Minecraft server jar, give yourself OP and download plugins.

EDIT: Just joined the IP you posted out of morbid curiosity.

Do you even know what you're doing?

image.png

image.png

(nice plugin masking)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

(baby can't hide server version)

image.png
    (baby uses a panel)

EDIT END

You have violated server policies continuously[1][2] and show no signs of regret/remorse.

Retaliation by attacking the server over personal beef that could likely be solved via DM's isn't a good look.

My objection otherwise still stands.

"attacking" the server? It was a spam raid. Spam raids don't crash anything (if you are not on Minehut, to be exact.)

Whether or not "spam raids" crash the server (they CAN crash servers FYI, if you do it with enough bots), that isn't what Alco stated in his post. It certainly constitutes as attacking the server, and as such is quite clearly against the TotalFreedom Community Guidelines (rule 1 & 2). Seems like you either can't read (which is required for a staff position) or are purposefully attempting to misrepresent what Alco said in order to attack it.

Please do better. You're not very good at lying.

Hope this helps,

Allink

Edited once, last by Allink: Amended post with "baby's first minecraft server" (May 11, 2023 at 1:08 PM).

• I can read. and plus, I was only using ONE bot and that is enough to crash my self hosted+minehut server. I tried it on Kaboom but the bot refused to work. Then I came to TotalFreedom.

dree12333

Mentally insane.

• ---IM NOT TRYING TO POWERPOST SO IMMA DO IT ALL IN ONE---

Okay, allink. You think I can't hide the server version? I'll just block the command. Simple, easy fix. Oh and the panel is to give access to my friends that are clearly computer noobs (one of them cant even use the Command Prompt properly, so how could I expect them to use FTP?) So, yeah. Long story short I had to.

Ok I just did by the way

---------------------------------

I am very sorry for breaching the ToS of TotalFreedom. I didn't know that spambots were against the rules. I read the rules a long long time ago and just please accept my apology? I did something that was fucking wrong and I'm trying to make up for it.

dree12333

Mentally insane.

• Hello, dree12333! I would like to request that you stop power-posting (replying too frequently) on this thread, or you might face sanctions, such as ban, on your forum account (and, perhaps, on your Minecraft account(s) on TotalFreedom minecraft server). My recommendation is to use the reply button respectively, and to also learn that you can quote multiple posts (and answer to each of them, if you want) in your reply. Thanks and have fun on TotalFreedom server!

Is this the end?

• Ah, so you purposefully misrepresented what Alco said? Thank you, noted.

You tried it on Kaboom? You should've stayed there, and rotted.

Hope this helps,

Allink