Admin Application - dree12333

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. - Yes I have.
    2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile. PST. and I'm normally online from 5:00-7:00 on weekdays, and from 10:00 am to whenever on weekends.
    3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration. I forget.
    4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested). Drewtube#2903
    5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired. Student
    6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail. Coding (skript & windows batch & C#)
    7. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service. I can be on daily.
    8. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) None.
    9. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No). No and No.
    10. What personal qualities do you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph). I really want staff on here because I want to help this server. I know the rest of the staff don't like me, but I think I would be a good addition to this server. I own a server myself and I really think I could be on here for hours :) And I'm really good with commands.
    11. What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania). North America.
    12. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied. Yes. I am all good. (I can be an admin all day if you need, once summer break starts! But I might need to leave from time to time to work on my server.)
    13. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no). Yes
    14. Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites? Yes!

dree12333

Owner of a shitty minehut server.

Is a shit person all around.

Mentally insane.

Lyicx tried to clown me, but failed >:)

Edited once, last by dree12333 (May 9, 2023 at 8:28 AM).

• lyicx May 9, 2023 at 8:14 AM

Approved the thread.
  • Object. You are not fit to be an admin at all. You use bots to spam the chat frequently with links and IPs. Not to mention, you are not active enough. (The images are extremely titanic for some reason.)

Display Spoiler

rhEwkre.png

ZwsVkfS.png

0jLfoJ3.png

wBOCchm.png

You have also been banned for spamming already.

Code
    username: DreeBOT
    ip: ip
    by: twoeighths
    type: ban
    reason: spamming + alt + ip posting + l + ratio (twoeighths)
    issued_on: 2023-05-07 at 04:21:35 CEST
  • I object. You are most definitely not fit to be an admin.

Doesn't look very good when you're using a bot to spam the server my guy.

1gaah.png

• I Object. You go from using a shitty spambot, trolling, and spamming using your main account to applying for admin over the span of a few days. Naming the bot "DreeBot" does you no favours either. You also have an incredibly poor attitude that makes you further unfit for admin.

Evidence

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

and also conducting the shittiest excuse of a "raid" advertising a crappy Minehut server.

image.png

Come on.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

Edited 8 times, last by Alco_Rs11 (May 9, 2023 at 8:19 PM).

• I'm very sorry, I won't ever do that ever again. I got into some personal drama w/ one of the admins and thought it would be good to use my programming knowledge to fight back. I know what I did was wrong and I promise to never do it again.

Regards,

dree12333

dree12333

Mentally insane.

• I promise to never do that again, I just needed a server to test it on. My shitty Minehut server crashed after getting "raided" by DreeBOT. I tried it on TotalFreedom because it's a large server and I know it wouldn't crash. Please accept my apology.

Regards,

dree12333

dree12333

Mentally insane.

• I object. You are most definitely not fit to be an admin.

Doesn't look very good when you're using a bot to spam the server my guy.

Same reply for Alco, but here we go:

I promise to never do that again, I just needed a server to test it on. My shitty Minehut server crashed after getting "raided" by DreeBOT. I tried it on TotalFreedom because it's a large server and I know it wouldn't crash. Please accept my apology.

Regards,

dree12333

dree12333

Mentally insane.

• Don’t feed the trolls guys. Dree is fast tracking their way to a long-term ban.

Same reply for root, but here we go:

I promise to never do that again, I just needed a server to test it on. My shitty Minehut server crashed after getting "raided" by DreeBOT. I tried it on TotalFreedom because it's a large server and I know it wouldn't crash. Please accept my apology.

Regards,

dree12333

dree12333

Mentally insane.

• Object. I think you are too immature for an administrative role on TotalFreedom.

Allink, not to advertise, but you should compare a server w/o me to my server/a server where I am staff. It is a lot better and I don't think I'm "immature". I work very well in a staff position. Please consider changing your opinion.

Regards,

dree12333

dree12333

Mentally insane.

• Official Post

dree12333 Please refrain from responding to each reply as that is considered spammy and powerposting and has been outlined as something you should not do in the application response instructions

also object you just ban evaded for being underage lmfao

• My objection still stands.

This server is not a testing ground for shit like that, which is something that has been stated numerous times.

Also this.

I got into some personal drama w/ one of the admins and thought it would be good to use my programming knowledge to fight back.

This is by no means acceptable, then you have the gall to apply for an administrator position?

I work very well in a staff position.

You've not shown such on this server, which is where that truly matters.

1gaah.png

• Object. I think you are too immature for an administrative role on TotalFreedom.

Allink, not to advertise, but you should compare a server w/o me to my server/a server where I am staff. It is a lot better and I don't think I'm "immature". I work very well in a staff position. Please consider changing your opinion.

Regards,

dree12333

The server was much better without your presence.

Hope this helps,

Allink