Long-Term Ban Request - I_Do_Gr8_Trolls

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • He claims to do "great trolls" but does the most unoriginal shit ever. How ironic.

1. Username, UUID, IP(s), and short ban reason for each offender.

Code
    I_Do_Gr8_Trolls:  
      uuid: '7539cfc4-3cd2-441f-9f65-a297e31bf433'  
      ips:  
      reason: 'Attempting to crash the server with a lag machine & campfires.'   

2. What did they do?

Built a lag machine, dropped TPS and left the moment I came on.

3. What indefinitely bannable offense does this fall under according to the guidance for sanctions?

New Policy:

2. Respect the platforms we run

Old Policy:

1a. Attempts at harming the server.

1g. Using an exploit that restricts a players experience.

4. Add logs and/or screenshots of the occurrence here, and tag any witnessing staff. Evidence of previous offenses that are not the direct cause of this request can also be added here.

image.png

image.png

5. Are they known under any other names or IPs, and if so, are they currently (indefinitely) banned under those names and IPs? This information is used to keep track of ban bypassers. No, but he was perm banned in the past prior to transitioning to Flarum.

Code: old ban entry
    I_Do_Gr8_Trolls: 
      ips: 
        - "66.220.238.198"
        - "192.96.203.71"
        - "66.220.238.224"

6. Duration of the ban (Set a duration that reflects the severity of the offence.) 6 Months.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Alco_Rs11 May 14, 2023 at 2:43 AM

Closed the thread.