Discord's new mobile UI is awful

• In today's episode of "Discord fixing things that weren't broken", I present to you their latest fuck-up: their new UI for mobile. It looks like shit. Ugly design, oversized icons, inconvenient placement of the server listings (which will require you to swipe even more), poor contrast between the UI elements, and just difficult to use overall. Everyone I've showed this to has agreed that it looks awful. The old design was just fine, what the fuck were they thinking?

n4MtfWs.pngYCitalo.png

People have previously pointed out that this is actually hidden and isn't actually forced upon you, but that's not the issue. Like all companies that go through an awful UI change for the sake of reinventing the wheel for no fucking reason, Discord will eventually shove this garbage down your throat without an option to opt-out in the future. YouTube did the same thing. It may not be a big deal now, but it will be in the future.

image.png

• the UI is literal shit.

When trying to DM video a bunch of shit for adding attachments pops up on the bottom consuming like 1/2 of my screen. Overall, it seems to follow the trend of making the mobile experience as shit as possible.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• Discord on mobile has always sucked a 13 inch cock, and don#t even get me started on how absolutely buggy af it is on tablets.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• laughs in AppStore++

Please tell me the spacing between the elements is adjustable

tested it with Enmity and there is no customization whatsoever (minus the so-called "Launchpad" which is basically a command palette that you open by swiping from right to left), although it's important to note that this hasn't been publicly released yet