Looking for Information

• Bread was a community from 2020 with a sizeable amount of members and even staff members being players on this server during its lifetime.

I am interested in learning more about it because of its close connections with the community. The kind of information I am interested in include (but not limited to): structure, culture, and (most importantly) history from the moment it was conceived to the moment it crumbled like a cookie and how it fell. I would like to document it in a thread on this forum in the future.

If you were a member of Bread or have information about it that I'm looking for, talk to me.

image.png

• I was in bread for a few months in 2020. I don't remember much about the structure or the culture (other than them locking my friend out of the server for a few days for saying the r slur), but I think I know what caused the fall. Bread had a minecraft server hosted by someone called "jucelo", who was a moderator on the server and a "friend" (or so they thought) of many of the people in the server. One day, jucelo was suddenly removed from the discord server, and DM'ed by one of the administrators. Turns out, for all the time that jucelo thought people were their friend, they were being lied to. Nobody there was their friend, and the sole reason they were on the server was because they were providing minecraft hosting. So basically, bread was using jucelo to host their minecraft server, and the only reason they stopped was because the minecraft server wasn't being used anymore. When jucelo found out about that, I and a few other people were called to grief the minecraft server, and tons of people left bread.

After that, I don't remember exactly what happened, but if I can recall correctly, the server was pretty much dead for a while, until there was an announcement about dynamicfractal (one of the server admins) commiting suicide. I think the server got archived when that happened, but I'm not very sure.

• I was the official leader behind bread.

You know who else was the official leader behind bread? MY MOM!!!

You know who else was your mom? MY MOM!

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• I was in bread for quite some time, and I definitely remember the entire jucelo thing.
    The MC server was a creative server where people would just build random shit, I have screenshots on my old HDD but not sure if its readable anymore since the HDD was failing. After the jucelo shit I left and not rlly sure what happened after that