Admeda (Memberoftheblock) Admin Reinstatement

1. Your Minecraft name: Memberoftheblock
    2. If you have discord, please post your username#discriminator here. kiki1#9995
    3. Are you using the same forum, Minecraft and discord accounts that you used when you were a staff member in the past? (Yes or No). If no, state all former account names and be prepared to verify that you're not an imposter.
      No, I am not using the same forum (due to forum migration), Minecraft, or discord account as I did. I do have immediate access to my old forums and discord account, and it would be likely possible for me to access my old Minecraft account. It should be noted, my old minecraft account called "Admeda" is now owned by my brother. If it is an issue for me to continue using the name Admeda as an admin on that basis, I am fine with changing that.
    4. What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: Super Admin July 2017 - Apr 2018, I believe.
    5. Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)
      d. I was removed or suspended for misconduct (Yes or No) If yes, explain why and detail your plan to ensure it won't happen again.
      I was removed for immaturity, although I do not remember anything more specific than that because it was five years ago. I know for sure I am a vastly more mature person that I was 5 years ago, and since then I've held administration positions on other servers. I'm a much better team player than I was then, and I'll be able to be more active than I was in 2017.
    6. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties? Daily. Upwards of 2-3 hours daily weekdays, and more weekends.
    7. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity? Yes, I have, although I will need to refamiliarize myself with the commands.
    8. Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days? No.

Edited once, last by Admeda: Added rank I was (April 8, 2023 at 7:55 PM).

• lyicx April 8, 2023 at 6:30 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Bump

I object as well, you havent been on AT ALL recently

Code
    :Player Memberoftheblock has been offline since 2 months 3 days 15 hours.
    : - UUID: (REDACTED)
    : - IP Address: (REDACTED)
    : - Location: (flatlands, 54,921, 52, -10,776)

Gommeh

Super Admin - January 15, 2015

Super Telnet Admin (rip) - May 15, 2015

Senior Admin - July 19, 2020

Discord Moderator - July 19, 2023

Developer - July 26, 2023