I'm leaving the server...

• Leaving the TotalFreedom Minecraft Server was one of the best decisions I ever made. The so-called "community" on that server was nothing but a cesspool of toxicity and negativity. I was constantly subjected to insults, harassment, and just plain rude behavior from other players, and the moderators seemed completely indifferent to it all. It was clear that the toxic environment was encouraged and even celebrated by the server's leadership, and I refused to subject myself to it any longer. I refuse to waste my time on a server where people can behave so horribly towards others without any consequences. I'm glad to be free of that toxic community and have found much better servers to play on, where people actually treat each other with respect and kindness.

• Bro was spitting straight facts on the forum and then had to ruin it all with the april fools part

Saddest part is they realised all of that about this place and yet stay.

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• This server is like a prison: it used to be really easy to escape back in the day but now that's not the case.

lmao i literally keep saying that once you join you ain't leaving -- have tried multiple times and it drags you back kicking and screaming one way or another

1gaah.png

• External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager