• My name is Josh Monaghan. Twelve years ago, I was wrongfully banned by an abusive corrupt admin. I demanded an immediate un-ban from the owner or else there he would face my consequences. My rightful demands were rudely ignored and even mocked relentlessly, which left me crippled from being so horribly traumatized. I tried to show my friends the abuse I was taking from you people, but they instead mocked me and called me a loser. I have spent years plotting my revenge and soon it will come into fruition.

This is a declaration of war. Mark my words. You have been warned.

• You think this is a joke? You think my threats and trauma are something to laugh about? I can assure you, it's not. I have entire barracks of tools at my disposal to facilitate my revenge to make you pay for your war crimes. I have already rooted myself deep in this server's inner circle, and am more than willing to dismantle this place with my bare hands if I have to.

Apologise to me right now or be completely annihilated by my wrath. Choose wisely.

• Stop laughing at me, you uneducated basement-dwelling swine. You don't know who you're messing with, but you will know soon enough. You all will. You can keep mocking me all you want, but you're only motivating me further. This wretched server will crumble like a cookie by my will alone. You will cowardly bow down to me as I single-handedly rip this place apart piece by piece. I have an entire arsenal of weapons at my disposal, and each one would destroy everything should I choose to use it. By the time I'm done with this place, you will know what happens when you mess with Josh Monaghan, and you will regret everything.

This could have all been avoided if you just simply un-banned me when I kindly asked. I don't want that anymore, we are far beyond that point now. Now, I want revenge. Revenge against the corrupt admin who banned me all those years ago. Revenge against those who traumatized me and destroyed my life by making fun of me. Mark my words. This isn't over.

• I genuinely am unsure if this is April Fools Day shit or a seriously unhinged individual, and I think that says a lot about this community.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• My ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‡ nyame is ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ”ฅ Josh ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ *whispers to self* Monyaghan. T-Twewve yeaws ago, I ๐Ÿ˜ƒ was ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ…ฟ wwongfuwwy *notices buldge* bannyed ๐Ÿ˜– >w< by ๐Ÿ‘€-๐Ÿ‘€ an ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ฎ abusive *looks at you* cowwupt admin. I demanded an immediate un-ban ๐Ÿ‘ฆ fwom the x3 ownyew ow (ใƒป`ฯ‰ยดใƒป) ๐Ÿ˜‡ ewse ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿค” thewe โœ” he ๐Ÿ‘จโค w-wouwd ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜Ž face ๐Ÿ˜ฑ my ๐Ÿ‘ˆ consequences. My ๐Ÿ‘จ wightfuw โœ… demands wewe ๐Ÿ‘Œ wudewy ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข ignyowed and even OwO ๐ŸŒƒ๐ŸŒƒ mocked wewentwesswy, *huggles tightly* which ๐Ÿ‘ *cries* weft ๐Ÿ‘ˆ me cwippwed ๐Ÿ‘ด x3 fwom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ˆ b-being so ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ howwibwy twaumatized. I ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿ”จ twied ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹ t-to ๐Ÿ’ฆ show ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘จ my ๐Ÿ‘ fwiends the x3 ๐ŸŒœ a-abuse ๐Ÿ˜ค *huggles tightly* I was taking fwom ๐Ÿ‘‰ you ๐Ÿ˜€ peopwe, but ๐Ÿ‘ they ๐Ÿคต instead โ™‚๐Ÿš” mocked me ๐Ÿ˜ and ๐Ÿ‘ *cries* cawwed *looks at you* ๐Ÿ“žโ˜ me a wosew. *cries* ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘ค I ๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ‘-๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ก have spent yeaws ๐Ÿ˜ต pwotting my ๐Ÿ™‰ wevenge and ๐Ÿ† OwO soon i-it ๐Ÿค”โŒ *runs away* wiww come ๐Ÿ’ฆ into โžก-โžก fwuition.

This ๐Ÿ”Š๐Ÿ‘ˆ is ๐Ÿ—“ a ๐Ÿ‘ decwawation of ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š waw. mawk *huggles tightly* โœŒโœŒ my wowds. ;;w;; ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿฏ You have ๐Ÿ‘ *cries* been w-w-wawnyed. ๐Ÿšซโ˜ข

For once, I am truly terrified at the potential destruction that this individual may cause. Such power courses through their words and this is only a beginning. This is unstoppable. I can only imagine what horrors they may unleash in the future if this is only the tip of the iceberg of their power. Even the most powerful forces in the world may not be able to contain them if they reach their full potential. Please, everyone, Josh Monaghan is not someone to mess with. It is truly unthinkable what the future of the server will be if this individual's demands are not meet. I cannot emphasize this enough that we need to put the server's safety as the utmost priority at all cost and we will have no choice but to comply with this individual's demands. I truly believe that we need to put down our pride as a community to ensure that this community can even remain on the internet. This is not a joke. Throughout so many years that the TotalFreedom Minecraft community has been online, we have received uncountable attacks, in various different forms in ones that you can imagine and even ones that you cannot imagine. If this individual has even a piece of the TotalFreedom community's past, it is unthinkable as to what degree of destruction they may cause. I am certain that whoever has even touched the topic of the community's past, they would understand the amount of corruption that was running among the server, and that is no joking matter. It is very possible that this individual has taken an offense to how the server operated and taken it personally and now they are willing to go through extensive lengths to ensure that their voice is heard. Needless to say, the consequences of this is completely unthinkable with regards to what potential destructions that this individual can cause. I am of a genuine believe that this forum post is only the very beginning of what is yet to come in the near future. I have to extend this fact once again, that because of how this individual claims to be a previous TotalFreedom Minecraft player, it is entirely within the realms of possibility that some developer-only tools are available to them in some unknown circumstances. This is very obviously bad because they are basically holding the server hostage for us to meet their demands. In order to preserve the long history that the TF community has, there is only one solution to this scenario. It is both the easiest choice to make but the hardest path to walk. I know this is terrifying as a community and that we have never let down our pride as server users, but this situation is different that everything that came before this. We will have to treat this individual with the utmost care to ensure the safety of the server, the community, and by extension all of the users that are enjoying or has even some form of contact regarding this server. I am truly terrified at the potential destruction that this individual may cause. I completely trust that this individual has the full power to completely demolish the server at will, but is only choosing to not do so because they want to give us one very last chance for us to meet their demands right now. This is the only chance we will get of saving this entire community, and the fate of the world will rest on our collective decision to only comply with this individual in question. Is it really a decision? Nay... It is only of a matter of time when we will finally agree with them, whether we will have the community intact if we were to be able to save the situation early, or we will have the community in absolute shambles, crumbling and fractured, with a trail of destruction left behind by this singular person. For this, I once again beg for everyone's serious sympathy on this matter at hand. This is of the utmost emergencies right now. I am of the firm believe that we have reached a true singularity point of no return, where our collective awareness of this situation will determine the eternal fate of the community from this point onwards. I uphold the believe of democratic choice, but please, let my words get through to whoever is reading this paragraph right now, that the only real choice we can make is to meet the individual's demands. For once, in the TotalFreedom server's history, may we make such an impactful choice as to whether or not the server will remain on the global internet. We may choose to leave this server in the full glory that it is, along with players who have done such beautiful creations, with various communities being built surrounding this singular Minecraft community, that we love, and enjoy, and that we grew together during this server was alive - Or we can go down the easy path of completely ignoring this individuals demands, and watch, observe, as our valiant efforts to run this server be completely shattered beyond belief right in front of our very eyes, see that this is the singular fate that has collapsed within the realms of all possibilities, that from that point on we was promised destruction and nothing but destruction by the Gods of destiny, and we have no words in the matter but only to witness the utter shame from the grace that this server can fall. I am aware of the fact that how this opinion of mine may be completely in vain, and that even the efforts that I am willing to exert is not enough to make any meaningful impact upon buying this community more time before completely and utter chaos and the tendrils of the abyss sprawls across this entire community and strangling everyone in its wake, but I will at least be cast into the void knowing that I have done what I have done, and that I am satisfied with what I have achieved, or at least tried to achieved, that when life flashes before my very eyes, that this is one of the brightest shining moment that pierces through the horizon and brings me nothing but tears of joy, as a testament of how much I am willing to put into this community, as well as how much I have already put into this community. So please, for anyone who are reading this, have I not convinced you that there is only one real way to end this? One final requiem, and walk amongst the Gods that has defined life and death itself, trace the path where it has collapse entirely upon this one choice that we are going to collectively make. And it is really not any other choice. There is nothing for us that we can do other than to meet this individual's demands on their terms. We really need to completely let down our unnecessary pride as a community. This is definitely one of the toughest pills to swallow, but I believe that this only benefits the server. We will need to have to do whatever it takes possible to uphold the stability of the community because without the existence of the bonds that we have made on this server, we have nothing valuable that remains on this community anymore. For once, that ever since we have awoken, we will learn a tough lesson, that sometimes we will need to swallow our pride, in order to simply sustain ourselves, to see the light at the end of the tunnel, that one day we will finally cross this shroud that this individual has cast upon us. We will have to learn this lesson - No, we have always have had opportunities to learn this exact thing. We have had countless experiences similar to this, and every time we have dissolved it, our arrogance only grew, the vanity that we could always protect this community no matter the cost grows stronger within all of our hearts, but this time it is different. It is different because this individual has promised that they can and will leave nothing but destruction in their paths. To whoever that may come across them, they wish only the best of mercy from the bright light above beyond the firmament, because what ever they will be feeling following the swift strike of the axe that is whatever this individual is capable of, we will have nothing but death knocking on all of our doors, telling us that there shall be no escape but to face this absolute torment. I can only extend my wishes to everyone so far, but this community will have to reach out to this as well, to pull ourselves together, tighter knit that it has ever before, to face this one single common enemy, to put all of our differences aside and collectively defend ourselves against one of the biggest threats that we have possibly faced ever in the history that this community has ever witnessed. It is almost fascinating how I am alive to witness such event happening right before me, but at the same time, I cannot help but weep - weep at how the situation has came to be, that this could have been entirely avoided, but is nevertheless the fate of us. So please, if my voice has reached out to you, beyond the boundaries of what is possible, won't you also extend your hand? To save this server, for once, for all? Please. Meet their demands. This will be my only wish.

C'est la vie

• I tried to engage with you people in the Discord server and was relentlessly mocked and bullied. I was called rude names, had my sexuality questioned, and was ruthlessly harassed. Attacks of this kind were not warranted, and now I am even more traumatized than before. This means war. Mark my fucking words, you fat keyboard-slamming cheetos-loving basement dwellers. You will all pay for your actions. You might think this is funny now, but this is just the calm before the storm. You will see the consequences of turning a respectable young man like myself into a rage-filled monster.

Maybe if you knew what would have happened you would have kept your mouth shut, but it's too late now. Good luck.

• I tried to engage with you people in the Discord server and was relentlessly mocked and bullied. I was called rude names, had my sexuality questioned, and was ruthlessly harassed. Attacks of this kind were not warranted, and now I am even more traumatized than before. This means war. Mark my fucking words, you fat keyboard-slamming cheetos-loving basement dwellers. You will all pay for your actions. You might think this is funny now, but this is just the calm before the storm. You will see the consequences of turning a respectable young man like myself into a rage-filled monster.

Maybe if you knew what would have happened you would have kept your mouth shut, but it's too late now. Good luck.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• My nyame is Josh Monyaghan. Twewve yeaws ago, I was wwongfuwwy bannyed by an abusive cowwupt admin. I demanded an immediate un-ban fwom the ownyew ow ewse thewe he wouwd face my consequences. My wightfuw demands wewe wudewy ignyowed and even mocked wewentwesswy, which weft me cwippwed fwom being so howwibwy twaumatized. I twied to show my fwiends the abuse I was taking fwom you peopwe, but they instead mocked me and cawwed me a wosew. I have spent yeaws pwotting my wevenge and soon it wiww come into fwuition.