Vipole ban appeal

Please Note: The TotalFreedom Forum has now been put into a read-only mode. Total Freedom has now closed down and will not be returning in any way, shape or form. It has been a pleasure to lead this community and I wish you all the best for your futures.
  • 1. Minecraft name: Vipole

2. Discord username and discriminator (username#discriminator) (if any):phhvbos#1521

3. Approximate date of long-term ban:forever

4. Reason for a long-term ban. Please do not lie and try to be sincere and apologize as applicable: i got banned for "serial rulebreaking", some of the 1 day 7 day bans were unreasonable, if i didnt had those unreasonable bans then i would not be banned forever

5. Is this ban appeal also for a discord ban issued with the long-term ban (yes/no, if applicable) yes

6. Do you agree to follow our community guidelines (https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961) and all the conditions stated above? yes

• lyicx March 31, 2023 at 11:07 AM

Approved the thread.
  • Is this a legitimate appeal? The only way it will actually be processed properly is if its actually a legitimate ban appeal that just so happened to have been misplaced.

Also, as img has said, April 25th, all legacy non-unappealable indef bans will expire.

javaw_VqNRNZdU6Q.png
    image.png
    image.png

• lyicx May 5, 2023 at 10:26 PM

Closed the thread.
  • lyicx May 5, 2023 at 10:26 PM

Opened the thread.
  • JagWire May 11, 2023 at 2:05 PM

Closed the thread.