Totalfreedom Potential Logo Change, Logo Submissions

• In September of 2022, I stated a last call for a logo vote would occur in December. As you would expect, It hasn't happened. However, that does not mean it is forgotten.

Thanks to fyyv for reminding.

With a possible server rebrand on the horizon, there will be a last call for anyone planning to get a new entry submitted. The previous entries are saved in a folder, and will eventually go through a vote, with the old logo in the vote as well. The final say goes to Ryan and/or anyone who has power over it.

The logos submitted here will be reviewed by me. I would like it if people do not post joke submissions, or jokes for the server, and I will not accept logos that don't meet the submission guidelines that will be down below. I haven't decided exactly when I will hold the final voting, as the new submission time would end in March 20th, but due to a couple of people's demands it has been moved to the 26th. I will make sure that everyone is notified for any date changes.

This is only to collect the logo designs. The uses of them or lack of uses of them is dependant on the votes, people's agreement on a logo change and Ryan.

The logos should not be joke logos thrown together in just 2 minutes.

You must have at least 3 different variations of the design. One which is square to be used as a discord logo/ favicon, one which is a full text "TotalFreedom" Logo to use for basically everything else, and one colorless version for possible uses in future things such as Halloween etc.

Full text design should be at least 1000x300 (preferrably more)

Square logo should be atleast 1000x1000 (preferrably more)

Please try using .png files for submission.

Submissions can be placed in an imgur album, MEGA storage, or any form of storage that allows for download and upload of .png files or otherwise.

You may see other designs from a past post: Submit TotalFreedom Logos for Voting!

If you are able to provide layers of the logo in png format, that would be appreciated.

Please do not use other people's work!

Submissions can be placed under this post

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png

• wow nobody wanted to draw logos for TF huh

While I would have loved to participate this with my own completed work, I have found myself buried under a lot of university tasks in projects and exams as well as personal circumstances such that I could not have completed my work on the logo as a whole submission. However, I do think that my ideas hold their own weight and I would love to see how the community would like to go off of my work! (While I understand that "do not use other's work" is on the post, I feel like that just means to not plagiarise - I'm giving full creative freedom to whoever would like to pick up where I left off so it doesn't count)

Without any further ado, here are some conceptual work that I did:

image.png?width=600&height=600

This would be the main square TF logo. Yes, merging the two letters together, very original of me, but if you can pay attention to the red outlines of the character and the yellow outlines of the character, they individually also make up "TF".

image.png?width=20&height=20

(forgive my crudely drawn explanation)

I have recreated this with SVG format (although you could probably recreate it yourself in 10 minutes if you have the know-how) and if you would like to have it you can approach me on Discord (Feueristic#7035).

As an additional idea that I've tried:

image.png?width=523&height=489

I've tried to recreate a phoenix-like creature which itself contains the main logo that I made above. Obviously it needs a bit more refinement but I think it is very much doable and would create a unique aesthetic for the logo. The rest is pretty self-explanatory, although please note that I hand-drew this so there's no vector graphics to go off of nor a name of the font that I used (because, y'know, I made it up) and I'm sure for whoever that's taking my place with my ideas will have better luck and knowledge to fonts as well as to actually make it in a scalable format. Also note that this was meant to be the full rectangular banner, but this is the one that I have saved and I am too lazy to actually rearrange it myself.

Obviously, in a full design, the background would not be completely white-out - that's partly by my laziness and partly by my incompetence to draw backgrounds. I'm sure someone can come up with something, though.

Again, would love to see how everyone think of these ideas and how people think they could expand upon these very rudimentary conceptual sketches. Even if you hate them, that's totally okay! But by all means please speak out about what parts of the design irks you the wrong way so we actually have things to work off of. In these community-representing designs, the input of the community is essential to make the design actually represent the community.

Please approach me if you have any questions! Hoping to revive the conversation about TF logo.

C'est la vie