Rex - Discord Ban Appeal

• If you have been banned from the Total Freedom discord server you, please copy the template below and answer the questions to the best of your abilities.

Your discord tag. (Ex: elmon#6023)

Rex#0646

If known, who banned you? (this can be checked)

Can't remember, prob erin.

If known, do you know what time you were approximately banned?

December 2022 I think

Why do you think you were banned? (this can also be checked)

Bullying petya via DMs.

Explain why you think you should be unbanned, and promise to never do whatever you did again. If your reason remains unknown, you may skip this question.

Yes hello, I was being a cunt to petya in dms prob cuz their status of being granite castle a group who i very much despise. petya is young so like I didn't think that they could have been groomed by ivan and all them other nonces. I will be nicer to former groomed members of granite castle. thanks for reading, sorry again petya - rex.

EDIT: Would also like to mention I ams orry to handunit and redx cuz yall were groomed by ivan as well.

• well thats an apology

i’m not entirely confident it’s in the best interests of the community to allow you back quite this early following your long term ban. this isn’t me casting a vote but just mentioning it.

Voting ends a week today (22nd March)

52-CEF3-CF-C4-FF-4798-8469-4-BDCA5-D35247.jpg

Edited once, last by Luke (March 15, 2023 at 8:52 PM).

• vouch, i think after what i've just read on the forums i've concluded that this server needs a mild shit heel to fit the checks and balances of the community and there's no better than my own personal punching bag

assrix, assryx, asterisk, *

awesomeist tf blokey

• Luke March 21, 2023 at 11:53 PM

Closed the thread.