[RESOLVED] PC won't boot from HDD, even though it recognizes it

• So, I got a new PC, I try to plug in my hard drive from the PC I had and...

>>Checking media present......

>>Media present......

>>Start PXE over IPv4 on MAC: **-**-**-**-**-**

WTH?! Mk, maybe it's the POST screen... no? oK, let's mess with the UEFI BIOS.

Trying resetting to defaults... nope.
    Trying to disable this PXE IPv4 whatever idk... still nope.
    Enabling CSM option... no luck.

Fast boot, perhaps? No.

"Oh, wait, maybe it doesn't recognize it?" Yes, yes it does.

And now I'm here using SSD that came with the PC. And I don't know how to boot from my HDD instead... What can I do?

Is this the end?

• Since I got no luck asking for help here, I decided to go to Microsoft Community Discord server. I described everything in the details and waited...
    I waited long enough, so I decided to post a message so someone could see the post and help me with the issue I have. Then, a day after I posted the message, a guy called "Saiyan32" responded to me, saying that my Windows was probably installed in legacy mode. I asked if I could still boot from it, to which he responded that I would probably need to recover my EFI(?) boot file first, and recommended me either using BCDBoot or Macrium Reflect. First, I tried BCDBoot, but got an error saying something like "Error when copying files". Ok... Macrium Reflect it is... I downloaded their free 30-day trial, entered the key or whatever, messed around a bit and added Windows 11 PE to the boot list. Interesting... I booted from Windows 11 PE, found the magical "Fix Boot Issues" button, pressed it, rebooted, waited... Blue background and white text instantly rains from above... So I tried 2-3 times and suddenly... Black background... White spinning dots... "Please wait..."
    IT WORKS!!!!! After countless attempts to boot from my HDD, it finally works! I want to say thanks to Saiyan32 for recommending me Macrium Reflect recovery tool and afterimg for providing me a tool that helped me activate my Windows 11.

Is this the end?

• CoolestGuy94 March 5, 2023 at 11:56 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC won't boot from HDD, even though it recognizes it” to “[RESOLVED] PC won't boot from HDD, even though it recognizes it”.