Eva (nevako) Master Builder Application

• 1) Your current Minecraft name (IGN):

nevako

2) Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here.

eva#0365

3) How often you plan to be active as a MB on Total Freedom? (Daily, once a week etc.)

I plan to be active daily most of the time or atleast a couple times of week depending on the occasion, I'll probably let notice on when I am going to be less frequently active

4) Will you help contribute to building projects when requested by the Executive Creative Designer (ECD)?:

Yeah if it is something I think I can help with I will contribute.

5) What type of building skill(s) do you currently possess (terraforming, redstone, interior, exterior):

I currently posses the ability to make exteriors (as you can see with the exteriors of my buildings) and interiors (to some extent as you can see with the dojo walls) and the ability as of recently to make super simple organic structures (not my thing really but I can if I put work in to it). I generally take a liking to eastern-asian architectural styles but I can do more or contribute slightly to different types as I do more builds.

6) Provide several screenshots with 3+ of your own builds, without any form of shaders:

You can view the builds at this link. I provided annotations of each image in the imgur compilation and a notice about the interior of the Dojo build.

7) If there was one thing that you would say you could improve on within your builds, what would it be?

Generally I could probably improve the details and ways in which I achieve shapes in my builds, at the moment I find the stuff I have been doing as simplistic but it is arguably not bad for someone like me, I'm always down to improving my skills and I plan to keep improving as time progresses. For example the tree took me like 3-4 days maximum to make as I had to experiment with things as I've never ever built a tree on that scale before. I do adapt pretty quickly and extend on to previous builds if I see fit and I think that what I build is mostly of good quality.

8) (Optional) Do you do any other form of creative work (e.g. drawing, animation, video design, etc.)

Not really I can only do basic sketching (nothing complicated as I never learned in-depth how), I don't count web design as designing and programming would be irrelevant to building.

9) (Optional) If any players can vouch or provide further evidence for you being the builder behind your builds, please list their names:

I posted the builds being progressed frequently in the freedom-01 server chat and I would have had enough witnesses from the public (most of the people seeing this article)

If you do wish to see these use the from: and has: search options in Discord's message searching utility.

Alternatively I am providing afterimg as a witness to these builds so if you have any inquiries you can ask them.

On a side note I'd also like to cite an issue with the template numbering, the numbering seemed to be mixed up so I re-numbered the questions myself in order of which they came from the template :D

meow-upscaled.png

• i'm going to object

although what you have is okay, i really wish you added more builds and variety to this as two of the builds are very similar. you should really try experimenting building other things and building with different styles just to really show us what you can do!
    i'm aware the minimum of builds you need is 3 but i just feel like they are not detailed enough. i would really recommend decorating the outside of your builds more cos it really compliments them!!

i wish you luck with your application!!

• i'm going to object

although what you have is okay, i really wish you added more builds and variety to this as two of the builds are very similar. you should really try experimenting building other things and building with different styles just to really show us what you can do!
    i'm aware the minimum of builds you need is 3 but i just feel like they are not detailed enough. i would really recommend decorating the outside of your builds more cos it really compliments them!!

i wish you luck with your application!!

Understandable but decoration is not really much of my thing so I don't really know how I could add more decoration possibly, I'll make an advancement in future builds regarding this information but thanks for the feedback

meow-upscaled.png

• Neutral.

At first I wanted to object based on the quality of the builds presented here... but after browsing through the older MB applications, it's not like we really require the highest kind of standards around here so, I'll let that slide.

Eva's builds definitely has potential - but what frustrates me is that they remain as potential. I've been active throughout your entire journey to apply for MB from start to finish, and I can definitely say that you have rushed the process a little bit. This is not inherently bad, but I am extremely certain that if you've had more time to experiment and refine what you want, this app would have a whole lot more confidence.

I feel like bowie's comments has spoken enough for me, so I'll spare you the repeated criticism. However, I do think you are very close! Combined with your enthusiasm of building and willingness to improve I believe you can absolutely top these builds yourself within a couple more days of effort.

C'est la vie

• Neutral.

While the builds in question are quite good, there's a lack of variety. As Bowie out it, experiment with more themes and styles. I won't touch on interior decoration as every MB has a distinct focus (redstone, terraformation, statues, buildings, etc.) but with that taken into consideration showcasing more examples of other structures and maybe some more terraformation examples (the cherry blossom tree is quite good but building an area around it with a few smaller structures would amp up the build tenfold).

According to quantum mechanics, unless something is observed, there is an equal chance of it both being and not being there. Hence it is said to be in superposition, until observed. However we are somehow fully certain, despite never having directly observed, that you indeed have no bitches. Your bitchlessness has broken the rules quantum mechanics had established. Indeed an impressive feat.

• I vouch. While I agree with points made above about variety, I love the builds and see the potential in you.