decyj145’s reinstatement

• 1. Your Minecraft name: decyj145

2. If you have discord, please post your username#discriminator here: declan#7580

3. Are you using the same forum, Minecraft and discord accounts that you used when you were a staff member in the past?: Same Minecraft account, different forum and discord

4. What rank were you (Admin, Senior Admin) and the approx dates you were a staff member: Admin, reinstated April 2020, went inactive June/July 2020.

5. Why were you removed from your staff position? (Answer one below and exclude the rest)

a. For long term inactivity? (Yes or No) If Yes, did you post an inactivity notice or did you leave without notice - please explain if no notice was left: Yes, no notice of indefinite inactivity was left because a lot was going on and I never got around to it.

6. If you are reinstated, how often will you be able to do staff duties?: A few times a week

7. Have you reviewed the server rules and banning protocols to ensure you're up to speed on any changes that might have occurred since your return from inactivity?: Yes

8. Do you have a family member that's been on the perm ban list within the past 60 days?: No

Edited once, last by declan (February 20, 2023 at 4:12 PM).

• wild1145 February 20, 2023 at 5:18 PM

Approved the thread.
  • Welcome back

You have a total of 13 minutes of playtime since December, do you think you're familiar with the current way of administrating and that you can meet the activity requirement of minimum 12h/month evenly spread across the weeks?

Yes. My activity will start to pick up again and I’ll familiarise myself with the current way of administrating as required.

• Hi welcome back, as others have said, activity is the thing that needs worked on in the moment. Once you have 9 hours within the last 30 days on plan, I can proceed with approving this.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.