I am posting this on Ubuntu

• Guys i fucking did it i installed ubutnu!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 it took me 3 hours 51 minutes and 31 seconds

in this post i would like for you all to say "Cheese" for no reason to confuse the people that see this later, i'll edit this part out later and we can confuse the totalfreedomers!!!!!!11111111111 oh my god i'm so childish X/ X/ || :/ <X <X || <X =O =O

Admin // Hub Moderator // Master Builder

Incredibly awesome duck.

• I've never understood why people get so excited to post stuff from Linux. Getting a Linux desktop to run and launch a browser is pretty easy. Making it an experience you'd ever want to do again is the challenge.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK

• Making it an experience you'd ever want to do again is the challenge.

I promise you running Linux Mint with one of their recommended DEs ans downloading stuff from the Software Center is good enough for newbies. My parents have used it for years after Windows Vista broke down because of faulty motherboard and they didn't want to buy a new pc.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Making it an experience you'd ever want to do again is the challenge.

I promise you running Linux Mint with one of their recommended DEs ans downloading stuff from the Software Center is good enough for newbies. My parents have used it for years after Windows Vista broke down because of faulty motherboard and they didn't want to buy a new pc.

Yeah that's fair, I've only ever used Linux for development environments and usually in regulated industries where we're limited to what we can run / how we can run it. But yeah agree there can be decent distro's out there for a desktop experience.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK