Godfather777 Apologies and Explanation

• First of all I wanna state that theres a 99.97% chance I will not remember anyone besides that End guild dude and Ashaz, so any personal things I can't go deeper on as I do not remember it. But the global thing I can. So if you weren't on during 2020, heres a little explanation. I started off as an average annoying operator, and when I got 'closer' in the community I started 'behaving' more. Applied for Mb and eventually for Super Admin. After like a month or 2 I was making a 'joke' about woman, as I can see now is not funny. But from 1 thing came another and I was confronted by some staff about this. And because I'm very stubborn instead of apologizing I instead went into an argument where I had to defend the 'woman have no rights' 'joke' just so I didn't have to admit that I just made some 2012 Reddit 'joke'. And as I was to stubborn to admit it and apologize, I instead started to defend this point, which eventually got me stripped off my ranks and banned. Many people did seem to believe I was perm banned, and even I thought this. But apparently I wasn't since I was able to rejoin a week ago, and I never found a thread about my suspension and ban. Nor was I on the perm-ban list. But that doesn't matter since what I did was still wrong. And I'm now 'back' to apologize for my past sins, and since over 3 years have passed theres little to no possibility for this behavior to recur. I don't ask for the people offended by my deeds to accept this apology, I'm mostly making this thread to clarify things and say my sorry to those that felt that they needed it, or thought I truly had this hating ideoligy, which I do not. And you may ask why I'm back, and the simple answer is; I just want to build. I don't want to reapply for my staff position nor do I want to befriend you all. I'm just here to build a little. And possibly contribute to bigger builds as a Master Builder. As stated above theres a 0.03% chance I remember any personal occurances/fights with me or names for that matter, but if you still feel the need for talking with me about any former occurances/fights just send me a message on MySpace or my Discord Mistral#8619 or reply under this?

• lyicx January 26, 2023 at 4:15 AM

Approved the thread.
  • I remember you vaguely, and I remember there being a lot of drama around whatever you did, but I’ll be honest, I don’t remember many of the specifics. Either way, welcome back and I hope you now know better than to do what you did in the past again, I know all too much about jokes getting out of hand.

• The name Godfather777 sounds really familiar. I might have been around off and on while you were unbanned. It's good that you've turned things around and apologized. Welcome back.

Hub Moderator

Admin

Rhythm Game Enthusiast

Owner @ [REDACTED]