YevgenyPrigozhin (Godfather777) mb reinstatement

• image.png?width=936&height=434image.png?width=851&height=4342023-01-22_02.pngimage.png

1) What is your current Minecraft name (IGN)?

YevgenyPrigozhin (Other account got compromised)

2) If you have a discord account, what is your discord username & discriminator (username#discriminator)?

Mistral#8619 (Other account also compromised)

3) Why were you removed? (If you do not know, reach out to the ECD)

I was banned

4) Will you help contribute to building projects when requested by the Executive Creative Designer (ECD)?

If I can do the style

5) How often will you be active as a MB on Total Freedom? (Daily, once a week etc.)

Like daily or every other

Extra:

Since theres no proof of me owning my Discord or Minecraft account (Since both got hacked) I have logged into my old forum account, and add some recent build I made :* :* :* :thumbup:

Edited 2 times, last by Mistral (June 3, 2023 at 4:35 AM).

• Would like to see more builds, but vouch

This a reinstatment cuh so dont need to show builds, but much love anyway, im always there for you fr πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜βœ”

Oh I know, I just want to see more lol

You have a good style, simple but detailed.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• Hi Godfather! I think you’re a horrible person and no amount of time will ever change my view of you. New players won’t know about you unless they’re told about you. You’re bold, remorseless, and heartless to have ever shown your face here again.

You sure can build though! You have that going for you β•°(*Β΄οΈΆ`*)β•―β™‘

Sent from my kitchen (Samsung Smart Fridge)

Never heard of you, much love tho, visit me in the pub one day for a nice cold Stella. And apologies for whatever I have ever done to you (I have no idea) β˜β˜β˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Edited once, last by Mistral (January 22, 2023 at 4:21 PM).

• Sorry about the late replies and etc. I was busy. Do you have any other similar builds?

What would you describe your own style as

Medieval and Historical. I got some other builds in Mbworld but they're 3 years old they could use a rework. There's 1 Japanese village there, the one with the ugly hill. I guess you could call that similar. But recently the Rothschild foundation has been paying numerous civilians to stop me from getting anything done, so I could not provide a screenshot. You'd have to go look yourself ingame. Bless up πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

• The man itself, I got to know you from adminworld's wall of shame lol

I don't see a reason to object to this reinstatement if you haven't caused issues for a long time.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• The man itself, I got to know you from adminworld's wall of shame lol

I don't see a reason to object to this reinstatement if you haven't caused issues for a long time.

It's been 3 years if you need more context why I was on there you could read my apologies and explanation thread. Sadly I was the shortest sitting staff because of it, that's probably why I was on there. Bless up bossman and dont worry about recurrin' behaviour! 😁

• Sadly I was the shortest sitting staff because of it, that's probably why I was on there.

The board only shows heads and names (with a few exceptions) of indefinitely suspended or banned people, while I jokingly call it the wall of shame it doesn't provide info that can be used against you.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• Apologies for the very late response, wasgoing through stufff.

Are you still interested in this? I am having my ffinal thoughts on it and wanted to know if you would like to go through with it and be active

ketchup aX0Qxn3.png

• Apologies for the very late response, wasgoing through stufff.

Are you still interested in this? I am having my ffinal thoughts on it and wanted to know if you would like to go through with it and be active

Yes, I'm still interested. So atleast I can get inspiration and motivation to build something again.

• There were some concerns of things about you said in the past, but I believe it is as said, in the past.

I would like one more build example though. And provide location if it is in Totalfreedom?

Is almost 3 years ago! But yes you can find my home YevgenyPrigozhin is my username. Home 1 has a few buildings