#LetsCureCancerAgain - YOUR CIVIL LIBERTIES ARE UNDER THREAT

• I'm afraid this goes against my long term strategy for tf as a whole which is to simply ban everyone. If there are no players nobody can break the rules, and if everyone is banned I need less servers for tf.

a very brute force way of curing cancer, i like your thinking but we must stay methodical

• I'm afraid this goes against my long term strategy for tf as a whole which is to simply ban everyone. If there are no players nobody can break the rules, and if everyone is banned I need less servers for tf.

a very brute force way of curing cancer, i like your thinking but we must stay methodical

You're welcome to continue the groundwork for me. The more you ban now the less I ban when I get to it.

• so, im going to address a few things that have come up regarding this given a bit of murmering thats going around and the alarmingly lack of people crawling up my own ass about it despite all trails lead to me having influence over this. its a bit late but i might aswell mention a few things.

for one: i aint condoning any harassment directly to those who are obvious examples of the shit this "Movement" references. i've spoken to these individuals who have felt bullied by this whole thing and while this whole movement thing doesn't condone their behaviour in public, its not right to be hostile or push the limits of those either and being an unnecessary dick to people about it should get you sanctioned as per usual. its quite a bit more than that whole stick but more on that in a bit

secondly: i think i need to explain where the fuck i was coming from with this whole thing.

for the past year i haven't been as consistantly active as i should be and a lot of that is because i am bored of what the community has been, its either taking the piss out of me for literally everything under the sun or minors talking about sex or "uwuing". i made a meme out of a frustration i was having that gives me little reason to show up in chat nowadays. of once there was big ass community situations like the forum mod elections (which this obviously takes a lot from) or weedhouse, june 29th, "IRA Border Wars", LyicxCorp peak. VC's were packed and the server felt alive and actually fun. i shit you not the night i made this thread was the most fun i've had in this server since fucking miniSMP's concoction. that VC actually had people talking and not the bulk of people muted or the odd screaming individual or a bunch of geezers just "nya'ing". i know that last one was purely a one off from what i've seen but it was quite cringe imo and sort of fits into the repetitive nature i feel this server is atm and plays into why im personally bored.

other people hopped on mostly because they were sick of children being overly sexual or probably because its another one of my bigger shitpostings. which is fair, this shit is like a dime in a dozen to happen nowadays.

for the remainder of this, i want to address Caketaco 's counter protest message (atleast i presume its your signs im seeing about right now)

image.png

LCCA started as a "joke"

thats a yes and no. the entire LCCA thing is practically a shitpost because a few ideas got tossed around and one thing lead to another and sort of spurred me to do this. seemed like fun to bring that sort of thing back, but obviously theres an actual motivation behind it. with most of it being unrest from the higher ups and other adults sick of seeing kids talking about vore and myself especially just bored of being the punching bag for everyone. i hate saying that because i usually do just take it knowing/believing its in good faith but its just kinda deterring now to me to want to hang around TF because in its current state, that USP of having a unique community, i cant exactly see it at the moment.

And while this is an issue that should be properly addressed, consider how that would be implimented.

this issue (the main issue of minors being descriptively sexual) has been properly addressed in the discord officially thus far even before the movement started.

image.png

as for the server, im unsure whats happening there, but i think on that specific issue if we were to officially make a suggestion (like you've suggested) we gotta be careful where we draw the line so its deterring minors who are quite descriptive about the type of shit they wanna do to eachover, but also making sure the slightest innuendo (especially from an adult) doesn't cause a shitshow. i know minecraft is predominantly a "kids game" but we aint youtube kids and we shouldn't ever go down that route

obviously this "protest" targets a bit more than that. shit you cant exactly make a suggestion for and only really ask. i can only really ask people to be more interesting and pick another punching bag for once, you cant really make that into a suggestion nor do i want to swing my massive power boner i have here on every mean comment i get. i could make a suggestion (probably sanction even as i have done previously) about individuals obnoxious extremeist viewpoints being mutable or some shit but thats an entire different ballpark and at the moment its quite niche

honestly. TL;DR: TF lately nowadays compared to then when i first joined is a massive fucking drag with current issues and i sort of want a change of pace from how shits been lately. i get how this movement has declined in interest rapidly given how its currently seen. no its not meant to call people to attack certain people and i cannot stress that enough. its more of a shitpost that comes from some want to encourage some fucking change in how we all act atm.

• based clarification, hope some good comes out of the movement. my main drag was seeing people take it too far, but that's what happens when you've got a movement(?) and easy to plaster signs. Hope some constructive talk about how to handle it all can happen in the end.

On the forums, and not in game, of course.

Also, shit; now I'm noticing all of the spelling/grammar errors I made in that sign lore. rip.