Exposing Rylie

• AH yes hello my friends. I hope all is well. I have come to expose the system senior admin know as "Rylie". Rylie has made it their personal vendatta to get rid of me.

Now I will admit, I am a cunt. There is no disputing that, but I am one of the best cunts.

It is being claimed I hate all furries, I do not. I only hate the degenerates.

Now Rylie has filed a LBR on me, which I admit, grand fair enough.

However I do not want this person to be the one filing it on me.

On Tuesday Rylie abused her powers did /scare on me a lot.
    Now some may see this as a harmless joke, but she DID IT over 120 times.

HOW DOES SOMEONE DO THIS OVER 120 times?

This shows that she cannot control her emotions and do her duties as an admin.

This spammed with ill intention and ear raped me. It was fucking loud.

I asked multiple admins who did it and RYlie made sure then of them would would tell me.

I would like see Rylie sanctioned for this.

Rylie also has started shit with me in game when there have been times I did fuckall.

I would also like to expose Rylie for degenerancy.

This is this video clearly shows it and also she admits her absolute hate of me.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Rex (January 14, 2023 at 3:00 PM).

• you fail to realize how many people here want you banned as well -- furthermore there's no actual exposing happening here? that video? that's literally nothing new for me???? also yes, it's well known i want you gone, given that you're constantly a dick.

the whole bit with /scare, yeah im aware that was too far.

as for the lbr, nothing's failed lol

1gaah.png

• you fail to realize how many people here want you banned as well -- furthermore there's no actual exposing happening here? that video? that's literally nothing new for me???? also yes, it's well known i want you gone, given that you're constantly a dick.

the whole bit with /scare, yeah im aware that was too far.

as for the lbr, nothing's failed lol

Yes that is well known. Also that video exposes your degeneracy which I might add is with a bunch of minors.

You tried to hide the about your admin abuse by telling other admins to hide the facts.

You still haven't said why you did that, you haven't even apologised for earraping me.

A while back I tried DMing you on discord to make peace.

Also the "failed" thing was a typo. Ment to be filed.

• wild1145 January 16, 2023 at 10:39 AM

Closed the thread.