Hub & Skyblock Upgrades Complete

• Just as a very quick post - We've taken the decision to move both the Hub and Skyblock servers onto our new infrastructure, which were the last 2 servers that needed to be moved. We recently started work to decommission the two VPS's we had in favour of two new physical servers to supplement the physical server already running the Freedom server, and as of today the Hub and Skyblcok now run on the new physical servers as well.

Apologies for the few hours of outage and the requirement to reboot the bungee earlier today, we had hoped to do it without being noticed, but some technical challenges stopped that going quite so smoothly, things are running without issue now.

On that point, as many will be aware Hooke recently stood down from his role as Skyblock owner, in the interim that role has reverted back to me and I wanted to confirm that there is no plans at this time to remove the Skyblock game-mode, we know there is a fair bit of work that is going to be needed to be done, and it's work I and the team here will pick up in the near future when we have some capacity to do so.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK