1. Your Minecraft name
2. The date and time you were banned.
1/10/23, ~1AM PT
3. What type of activity you were doing at the time of the ban (e.g. chatting, building, using world edit, etc.) or state "offline" if banned while offline. For the purpose of the appeal, only use the term banned offline if you haven't been on the server in the past 24 hours AND do not have a ban reason specified. So for example, if you leave the server for 10 minutes and find you're banned when you try to return, that's NOT an offline ban for the purpose of the ban appeal - just state what you were doing just before you left the server and that found yourself banned on return.
4. Why do you think you were banned (select the best choice below)? Admins should only ban based on the following policy: https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961
a. I don't know because I did not violate any rule as noted in the server conduct policy.
5. Which admin banned you, and what were you told (if anything) before the ban occurred?
6. Have you reviewed and agree to the community guidelines (yes or no)? Please review the policy at https://forum.totalfreedom.me/d/2961
I was probably banned because someone thought I was just placing air for no reason with WorldEdit. This is wrong, I was actually placing an invisible block called moving_piston. It wasn't a pointless W/E, there was a point and the point was to prevent people from placing blocks in a certain area. It's not my fault if the server lags an insignificant amount because I was using W/E.