Admin app but Chat GPT

1. Have you first read the pre-application checklist (Click Here) and do you meet all the requirements and agree to all the standards within that checklist? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied Yes
    2. What is your Minecraft name and time zone where you normally are online? (e.g. GMT+1:00 or MST). - Your Minecraft name must match your forum name or your Minecraft name must be in your forum profile. My Minecraft name is The_Lazy_Cat and I'm usually online in the GMT+1:00 time zone.
    3. What date did you first join the Total Freedom forum? (MM/DD/YY). - Required 1 month forum registration. 02/10/21
    4. Do you have a discord account? If yes, post your username#discriminator here. (Not required, but highly suggested). No, I don't have a discord account.
    5. What describes you best? Choose student, employed, unemployed, or retired. Student
    6. Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

I understand why I have been indefinitely banned from the TotalFreedom Minecraft server. I acknowledge that I violated the server rules and understand that my actions have caused disruption and harm to other players. I apologize for my actions and would like to express my commitment to following the server rules in the future. I would be extremely grateful if I could be given a second chance and be unbanned.

1. How often can you be on the server to perform administrative duties? State either daily, several times a week, once or twice a week, or less than once a week. We realize that school or work will prevent constant service.  Once or twice a week.
    2. Names of admins that have recommended you? (Must pm admin(s) to confirm recommendation.) Meow! I'm not sure of the exact names, but I would be happy to send a private message to any admin that has recommended me. Thank you!
    3. Do you have a family member or friend that shares your Minecraft account or a Minecraft playing family member with their own Minecraft account who might use our server or forum? (Yes or No). If so, are they presently an admin on Total Freedom? (Yes or No). no
    4. What personal qualities d o you have that would make you a good admin? (Answer with a short paragraph).

I believe that I have the qualities necessary to make an excellent administrator. I am highly organized and efficient with my work, which allows me to manage a variety of tasks at the same time. I am also very detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks in order of importance. I am a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, which will help me to effectively collaborate with other admins and stakeholders. Additionally, I am a fast learner and strive to stay up-to-date with the latest technology and industry trends. All of these qualities make me a great candidate to be an effective administrator.

What continent do you live on? (e.g. N. America, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania).

its not sure

1. Can you handle being an admin without it negatively affecting your school grades, work, family, real life, etc? (Yes or No). If no, your application will be instantly denied.

yes

1. Have you read and understood the note(s) below? (Yes or no)

yes

Are your accounts secure? Meaning are your passwords strong, not easily brute-forced, and not used across multiple websites?

ARE YOUR PASSWORDS STRONG, NOT EASILY BRUTE-FORCED, AND NOT USED ACROSS MULTIPLE WEBSITES?

Note 1: If an admin asks you a direct question, you should reply. If an admin objects and give reasons that you believe are incorrect, you may reply to state why you believe the reasons are incorrect; do not rage or get dramatic - just state facts and do not reply more than once; no debates.

THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. PLEASE DO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY - anti

<<Item maker and your local friendly archivist>>

Veteran Admin / Hub Moderator / Master Builder

• Vouch, ChatGPT would make a great Admin, and totally wouldn't use _nsfw as an extension of their will.

"Dude, my screen is completely purple, I see Barney and I still die" - ExtesyyTV, 2022

• I object to this application.

The applicant has no experience in server administration, and they lack the necessary technical knowledge to effectively manage a Minecraft server.

[generated by chatgpt/_nsfw]

>w< pat me pleasee pat mee pleaseeeeee

Edited once, last by frizzydoggy: i like gay men (January 10, 2023 at 2:46 PM).

• Do have any skills such as artistic design, coding, computer security, etc? If Yes, provide detail.

I understand why I have been indefinitely banned from the TotalFreedom Minecraft server. I acknowledge that I violated the server rules and understand that my actions have caused disruption and harm to other players. I apologize for my actions and would like to express my commitment to following the server rules in the future. I would be extremely grateful if I could be given a second chance and be unbanned.

I think you answered the wrong question but your heart's in the right place.

Vouch and recommend.

TotalFreedom's Executive Community & Marketing Manager

• (generated by ChatGPT)

I object on this admin application, this user would not make a good admin, here's why:

First, they have a history of making poor decisions when it comes to moderating conversations and handling difficult situations. They often resort to using their admin powers in an abusive manner, rather than trying to find a fair and unbiased solution. Additionally, they have a tendency to engage in arguments and conflicts with other members of the community, which can create a toxic and unproductive environment. Overall, I believe that this user does not have the necessary temperament or judgement to be an effective and responsible admin.