• Hi Folks,

Just to update folks officially, I'm going to be taking a short leave of absence as I've had a personal loss in my life and have been needing some time (and need some more time) to process and focus on things. I've also recently completed the purchase of my first home and getting that setup was already taking a huge amount of my time, and no matter what, I just haven't had a huge amount of time to dedicate to things.

As before, Fyrsta will keep the ship going day to day for anything that requires a network owner to sign off / approve. But unless things are on fire, don't expect to hear too much from him.

videogamesm12 continues to act as the Freedom game-mode owner and will continue to ensure the game-mode is pushed forward and progressed. I've already given him some bits I'd like to get done ASAP so things should not be slowed down overall by my being inactive for a little while.

I appreciate the timing is not ideal, but the nature of losses like this is you can't pick the timing. I don't plan to be inactive for a huge amount of time, but my personal health and personal mental health have to come before anything else, and I hope you can all appreciate that.

Both Fyrsta, Video and the wider exec team have access to me via MS Teams and while I don't plan to be super active, they can reach me if urgent. Fyrsta through other means as well if I'm not active on teams.

Wild1145

Network Owner at TotalFreedom

Managing Director at ATLAS Media Group Ltd.

Founder & Owner at MastodonApp.UK